CaseFuel 6 days ago
Client Success Manager
North America, South America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $3,000-$7,500 per month
- 💡 Entry, Mid, or Senior Level
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close June 4th
Now Hiring: Remote Client Success Manager
Love helping people? Looking to add a valuable work-from-home skillset in today’s digital economy? We have the job for you.
You will be the first point of contact for an expanding roster of clients, interpreting their needs and leveraging our team of experts to deliver on our brand promise. You’ll get to see the inside of an agency delivering real results, find out what’s possible, and communicate this with our clients to manage their expectations. We are looking for someone we can trust to represent our strong brand to the clients that provide our lifeblood and take ownership of customer success.
Our MRR has grown over 300% since the start of corona and we expect that growth to continue. This is the second time we have posted this job on Dynamite Jobs in 2 months! We are a growth-minded team so if that excites you, you’ll fit right in.
The key qualities we are looking for are communication, problem-solving, and an ability to learn. We are NOT looking for someone with an existing skillset in digital advertising (that’s what we do) – but this is a skillset you will acquire over the course of working for us. If you are a general VA or customer service rep looking to get into higher-level online marketing, this is the perfect job for you.
What’s the pay for this job?
- $3,000-$7,500/ month
Your tasks will include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for our clients, maintaining their expectations, and holding a high level of service
- Leveraging our highly trained account specialists to provide feedback; acting as a liaison
- Setting expectations, educating and coaching our clients to success
- Making client reports and interpreting online advertising data across Adwords, Facebook, and other platforms
- Basic technical tasks – editing landing pages, connecting various platforms, following projects on platforms like asana.
You will have support from the founder of the company and a senior Customer Success Manager when you get started with the goal of handling clients on your own within a month or so. We take training and education very seriously so we have resources on anything you’ll be asked to do.