Ad Badger 3 weeks ago
Community and Social Media Manager
Europe, North America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $47k USD – $55k USD
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close on July 30th
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or North America
Now Hiring: Remote Community and Social Media Manager
At Ad Badger, you’ll join a hard-working team dedicated to helping Amazon Advertisers. As a new member of Team Badger, you’ll contribute to growth, conversion, and retention.
We’re considered the go-to Amazon PPC tool, community, and training platform. We have the fastest-growing Amazon PPC blog and we launched the world’s first Amazon PPC podcast.
The Badger cares about quality. Expectations will be high, but your workload will always be fair and manageable. Your contributions will be openly appreciated.
If you believe that passion, teamwork, and growth are the spices of life, this job is an excellent match for you. Staying organized, being adaptable, and a proactive attitude are all essential to this position.
Here’s a video from Michael, CEO and Badger BFF:
About The Person We Seek
- Community and Social Media Manager with 2+ years of experience developing business platforms and establishing social communities with high acquisition and retention rates.
- A strong communicator. You are terrific at being concise yet playful. You will write our social media copy, ideate graphics for our designer, confidently engage with our users and find new ways to build our reach.
- Passionate for content. You will share Ad Badger and Amazon PPC news to our users, followers, and potential clients via social media.
- A self-guided learner. You like staying up on the social media trends and you know how to create content for each platform’s unique criteria.
- Is organized. You will create and follow a social media strategy calendar for each platform (predominantly LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), and you will post to each platform with Hubspot. You will also meticulously track growth for each platform.
- Ambitious. We have a culture of excellence, and you should too.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a lifelong learner. If you don’t get excited about how businesses digitally connect to other businesses, then this position isn’t for you. We’ll ask how you stay up with trends in your interview.
- Has salesmanship. We are only as good as clients and prospective clients think we are. When things go well, can you create content linking our work to increased performance for social? When things aren’t going well, can you show our vision for improvement to the world?
- Is ethical and honest. Period. We are proud to talk about what we do and who we work alongside at the dinner table with our families.
- Has an “empty cup.” There is no time for egoistic know-it-alls. Understanding how to be knowledgeable, confident, and humble are core tenants of our company culture.
- Is technologically inclined. You don’t need instructions on how to take screenshots and you’re interested in faster ways of doing so.
Day In The Life
- Ad Badger has an enthusiastic community of Amazon Marketers, and this position will help foster that community, share updates, and organize online events for our members.
- You’ll check in with each department– the software team, the managed services team, and the marketing and sales team– to see if there are updates to share with our community.
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to create a consistent company narrative across all platforms.
- You will check in with our following, community, and hashtags. Where can we offer support? Where can we fortify our tribe?
- You will connect regularly with our CEO for updating his personal work accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn. You will collaborate with him to post in his tone and style.
- You will create and share content for each of our platforms. You will collaborate with our designer for any necessary graphics.
- You will scan the web and subreddits for opportunities to flex Ad Badger’s expertise to acquire new clients and community members.
- You will tidy Ad Bager’s existing social media presence to match our current brand, voice, style, and offerings.
- Our primary channels are LinkedIn (Brand & CEO’s Profile) and our Facebook Group. We aim to expand to include other channels and organize a monthly webinar and other online events for followers.