Buzz Logic 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $1,200 – $1,500/Month
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close October 9th
Now Hiring: Remote Content Editor
Who We Are
At Buzz Logic we help our clients free up their time and scale their business by doing what we do best – optimizing websites for growth. We provide:
- Full website management and growth
- SEO audits
- Strategy and consulting
There’s a big demand for what we do and we have ambitious plans to grow our business.
But the last thing we want is to sacrifice the quality of the content we produce for our clients.
And that’s where you come in.
We are seeking a self-motivated and savvy full-time Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our clients. Your primary duties will include, ordering content from writers, proofreading and editing, analyzing, optimizing content for SEO, and ensuring all content published meets the required standards and guidelines. You will also be required to liaise with our Account Manager on content progress and deadlines.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years demonstrated excellence in content creation or editing, including online publishing
- Experience CMS like WordPress
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills
- Experience adhering to editorial and technical style guides
- High level of English oral and written communication
- Comfortable with frequent cross-functional and senior management contact
- You’re easily able to adapt and adhere to clients’ tone of voice and style guides
- You work well with others and are able to give & receive constructive feedback
- You have great organizational skills and can juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Familiarity with SEO and content sites is preferred
- Content Planning
- Plagiarism check
- Grammar checking and editing
- Follow up on writers’ deadlines.
- Evaluating writers and selecting the best writers for the job
- Make sure writers are following guidelines and briefs correctly
- Meet publishing deadlines for each client
- Look for and implement ways to improve processes for content quality & delivery
5 Reasons To Join Buzz Logic As Our Content Editor
1. Stable Income You Can Count On
While freelancing can be profitable, it’s normal for your workload and income to fluctuate month after month. But you don’t have to worry about that with us.
As our Content Editor, you’ll get a fixed salary every month. So you don’t have to worry about finding your next “gig” or client.
We want you to stay at our company for the long term. And if job stability is a priority for you, we’re a great match. There are lots of opportunities to grow.
2. Let Your Love For Grammar Shine
Syntax, verb tenses, adverbs, adjectives, etc. are your love language. Some might even call you an English grammar nerd. And you’re perfectly ok with that because it’s true.
You enjoy thinking about the rules of language and how grammar affects meaning. In fact, you know the rules inside and out but most importantly you know why they exist.
Working with our team of talented writers, your love for the English language will help guide all of the content we deliver to our clients.
And as our content gatekeeper, you’ll look beyond just grammar. Because your priority is for each piece of content to convey our clients’ intended message as effectively as possible.
Does that sound like your dream job? If it does, come work with us.
3. Work Remotely With No Fixed Schedule
We don’t mind if you work 10 minutes or 10 hours a day. We’re 100% performance-based which means that we care only about results.
With us, you’ll have the flexibility to design a schedule that allows you to do your best work on your time. Need to run an errand? No problem. Have to pick up the kids from school or get a quick workout in? Go for it. We don’t mind as long as you meet your objectives and deliver the expected results on time.
Don’t get us wrong, you’ll be expected to keep up the pace, collaborate seamlessly with our team of writers and meet client deadlines. But no one’s ever looking over your shoulder because we trust that you’ll get things done.
If these conditions work for you, then join our team!
4. Make A True Difference To Our Customers
Our customers’ businesses depend in great part on the quality of their content. If it’s top-notch, they’ll thrive. If it’s not, they’re in trouble.
So if you’re successful in your role of delivering only the highest quality content, our clients will be successful, too.
These are real people with real stakes – not massive corporations that can spend millions just on their marketing. And if you join our company, you can help make a true difference in their businesses.
5. Build on your Career, In Online Marketing
You already know that the industry you choose to build your career in is a huge factor in how successful you become. Sometimes even more so than how talented you are and how hard you work.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the hottest areas of online marketing. And it is likely to be for years to come.
And as our Content Editor, you’ll review, edit, and approve SEO-based content every day. So even if you’re already great at SEO and editing, your skills will skyrocket after just a few months with us.
Compensation- The starting salary for this role is USD $1,200 – $1,500/month. This is a full-time position.
Join us and develop an always-in-demand skill in a booming industry.