Pangolia 3 days ago
Content Manager Apprentice
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💡 Apprenticeship
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🏖️ 21 days PTO annually
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close July 1st
- 💸 $350 Receive a Referral Bonus
- 💰 $2500 USD per month + bonuses
- 🔑 Opportunities to work with the Founder/CEO
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote Content Manager Apprentice (We Train You From Scratch)
Do you want a job that you can work from anywhere?
Do you enjoy working on your computer, and enjoy problem-solving and learning?
Do you have experience with or a desire to learn how to work with WordPress?
Do you know how to make websites look snazzy, and how to drive online sales?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, keep reading. We have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are searching for a Content Manager Apprentice to join our enthusiastic team to help manage and enhance our top-ranking websites—which receive millions of visitors each month!
This is a great springboard into the location-independent lifestyle and the type of opportunity that many seek when wanting to work remotely! We will teach you a highly sought-after and valuable skill set that’s not taught in schools – all while you get paid!
A little about Pangolia
We’re a hard-working, high-energy, 16-person remote and international team on a mission. We help millions of readers every month and our audience is growing daily, and we also recently launched a new modern, high-end cat furniture brand that runs on WooCommerce.
We create super helpful websites for a range of topics like pet ownership, home improvement, pools, optics, and more. Our pet magazine sites include DoggieDesigner.com, Excitedcats.com, and others.
About the job
You will work within a team of content managers and will be responsible for overseeing, guiding, and publishing blog content across multiple WordPress sites, such as doggiedesigner.com and excitedcats.com, with the main focus on SEO optimization, user experience, quality control, and general organization.
We will train you from scratch with our video training material and one-on-one calls. Therefore, you’re not required to have previous experience with this type of work, but high attention to detail is a must. In the first line of your cover letter, can you please let us know why you’re interested in a remote work lifestyle? Experience with general research roles, project management, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and WordPress are a bonus in this role.
If you hit your goals consistently and are a great team player, you’ll be eligible for bonuses. There is also ample opportunity for fast advancement in the team and higher compensation.
Our business is ever-changing and evolving right now, and it’s a really exciting time to be a part of Pangolia! Check out our website at Pangolia.com for more information.
We’re looking to hire a full-time (40 hrs/week) remote team member who’s fluent or almost fluent in English. This may very well be the position for you if you:
- Are detail-oriented (a must!) and organized
- Have a can-do, ‘if I don’t know, I’ll find out’ attitude
- Enjoy figuring things out without supervision and learning on the go
- Enjoy working with spreadsheets and other organizational software
- Are fairly techy (can quickly learn new online tools and feel comfortable on a computer)
- Have a computer and access to the internet
- Are familiar with GSuite, Zoom/Skype, and managing data in a systemized way
- Can be just as comfortable sharing constructive feedback as you are at receiving it
- Are good at coming up with solutions to problems yourself – we’re won’t feed you all the answers
As a content manager apprentice at Pangolia, you will be able to work full-time from home and enjoy flexible working hours!
Responsibilities of the job
- Publishing articles & quality control – currently our team publishes about 200 articles/week across our sites (this means: ensuring all the written and visual content is up-to-scratch plus other SEO-oriented tasks)
- Website audits – going over newly purchased websites and fixing them up in terms of visual/written/SEO details
- Email marketing
- Idea generation – our business is constantly growing and evolving and you will play a main role is this
- Admin tasks
- Guiding new content creation – whether visual, written, or sometimes even video content
- Communications/coordination with other teams in the company
- $2500 USD/month with ample opportunity for advancement and higher compensation
- Eligibility for bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking space & coffee reimbursement
- Training from scratch (video training, one-on-one calls, and SOPs)
- Learn highly sought-after skills
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Work directly with the Founder/CEO
- 21 days PTO annually
- Public holidays
- Level up with a great, talented and exciting team
- Many more!
Questions for people submitting the form
REQUIRE THAT EVERY APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT a short video 1 – 5 minute video of themselves that they upload on Google Drive. Filming it with your phone is fine. 🙂