Cantata Health 1 month ago
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 📈 401K Investing
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 🚀 Opportunity for Growth
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Europe, North/South America
- 📅 Applications close on Jan 21st
- 💰 Competitive Salary plus bonuses
Now Hiring: Remote Content Marketer
We are a long-term care software company looking for an experienced full-time content marketer to join our team.
Our technology products are used by over 1,000 long-term care facilities across the US. Our customers are skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and other long-term and post-acute care centers. We are an ambitious and forward-thinking team with modern and creative marketing strategies looking for someone with these same qualities to join us.
Benefits of the position
- Remote position with flexible hours
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full-time US-based employees receive benefit options such as health insurance, 401k investing, and more as well as paid vacation and sick time
We are looking for a self-starter and a problem solver with experience in various areas of marketing including website content, landing pages, marketing emails, blog posts, white papers, social media posts, CTAs, and more.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Working in a small to mid-sized marketing agency and be knowledgeable in a wide variety of marketing topics
- Working as a nurse, or consultant in a long-term care setting
- Working on a marketing team for a long-term care clinical or financial software company
- Produce high-quality persuasive content for sale and marketing materials
- Help develop creative marketing strategies for lead generation and nurturing
- Create and follow SOPs for repeating projects and tasks
- Research and understand our customer base
- Identify and solve problems independently
- Proactively collaborate with the marketing team to make process improvements, build new marketing avenues, and refine existing marketing strategies
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience in healthcare writing
- Primary location allows for regular meetings and availability on US central time
- Organized and high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to think through projects from a marketing perspective
- Must have a solid knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing systems and tools
- Experience working as a nurse in long-term care or on a marketing team for a long-term care-related business (such as an LTC EHR or RCM system) highly preferred
- Experience with Asana, Confluence, WordPress, email marketing systems, and Microsoft products is a plus
- Must submit a writing sample as described below
Send a sample of your writing for the long-term care industry.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.