Tribecto Automations 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Contract, Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $1300 per month
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 📅 Applications Close April 30th
Now Hiring: Remote Content Marketer
We are a digital sales and marketing agency that focuses on helping clients increase their lead-to-sales conversion rates. For the past 4 years, we’ve worked with over 40 clients in the B2B space on medium to large projects that involve sales process design, software implementation, and marketing automation strategy execution.
The business is run by a UK-based solo founder and a small team of remote specialist contractors that have long-term tenure with the business. We are currently looking to expand the team over the course of the next 12 months.
About The Role
You will be in charge of creating and managing the content marketing strategy for Tribecto. You’ll be working with the founder and other team members to make sure that content is produced with purpose and on schedule. Your goal is to increase website traffic and overall awareness of our brand and service.
You will have a set of key responsibilities (seen further below) and will be measured on the success of these key responsibilities being met and improved upon.
You’ll need to have a growth mindset and will be continuously learning and keeping on top of industry changes (especially changes related to our key channels, SEO, Podcasting, YouTube, Email, etc) and should be constantly looking to improve our strategy and results for publishing content on our selected channels.
You’ll need to be organised, proactive, diligent, and have the ability to make sure that shit gets done, even if it means pushing the founder and the team to follow your schedule.
This role will start as a 3-month contract but if you are successful in improving performance we will look to make this a contracted full-time position with additional pay and benefits.
A Good Fit For You If…
- You have a passion for digital marketing and sales
- You possess a growth mindset and are always learning
- You value transparency, autonomy, and respect
- You’re creative and are willing to contribute ideas
- You have an eye for good design
- Content Marketing strategy
- Strong writing skills
- Email marketing and campaigns
- Project management
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our core service features and benefits
- Create a clear strategic content marketing plan for website traffic growth, lead generation, and brand awareness on socials
- Implement a clear process for content production and publication.
- Work closely with our internal team and external contractors to manage content from scheduling to production
- Weekly reporting on activity and metrics related to the content marketing projects and business goals
We are a UK private limited company and hire all staff on a contract basis, but treat our contractors exactly as we would treat employees.