Perfect Keto 2 weeks ago
Content Marketing Manager
North America · Full Time
- 💸 $350 Receive a Referral Bonus 💸*
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕑 Flexible Hours
- 🏖️ Team Retreats
- 👶 Parental Leave
- 🏥 Health insurance
- ✈️ Vacation & Holidays
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🎓 Learning and Education Budget
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Content Marketing Manager [Remote]
About Perfect Keto
Perfect Keto is a food and supplement company with a mission to make the world a better place by helping people own their optimal health through education and access to proper nutrition.
We are searching for a creative & data-driven Content Marketing Manager to help us grow the best blog in the low-carb space. This role will develop and implement a comprehensive and effective content marketing strategy that increases rankings and organic traffic to our blog and work with the rest of the content team – including our SEO manager, recipes creators, and article writers – to outline, develop, edit and publish the best content in our niche. If you are a hyper-organized, resourceful, thoughtful problem solver with a deep understanding of content marketing for organic search and a passion for health and wellness in the low-carb space, this role is for you.
- Work with our SEO manager to co-create the keyword strategy that guides our content marketing efforts. Must be able to lead SEO strategy.
- Meticulously reverse engineer the top content ranking for your target keywords to create superior content that aims to satisfy search intent and outrank competitor’s websites
- Grow the Perfect Keto email list by capturing new emails from the blog with embedded forms & content upgrades
- Create & update content SOPs and quality guidelines for our team of writers
- Manage our blog calendar
- Create high-level content outlines for our team of writers
- Project-manage the deliverables for our team of writers
- Edit the content our team of writers produce to ensure they meet our quality standards
- Ensure our content meets our scientific & content quality standards
- Provide guidance to writers to help them meet our scientific & content quality standards
- Collaborate with the email, paid & social teams to implement a promotional strategy for all the educational content we publish on the blog
- Keep existing blog content competitive by implementing updates & refreshes periodically where needed
- Scope out new content marketing opportunities that drives traffic to the blog and increases traffic
- Work with our web development team to implement updates on the website that can help blog performance
- Stay up to date with search engine algorithm changes
- Stay up to date with health trends that can inform seasonal/trending content
- Monitor performance of the blog rankings, organic traffic, new emails acquired from the blog, and overall content performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Experience as a content marketer
- Experience managing a team of content creators
- eCommerce experience
- Deep understanding of Google’s ranking algorithm
- Experience in the Health and Wellness industry
- Basic understanding of nutritional science
- Basic understanding of what constitutes good scientific research
- Extremely capable at reverse engineering good content
- Ability to manage a team of contractor writers to achieve content goals
- Ability to work on a small but highly productive team
- Ability to proof-read both for accuracy and readability
- Ability to spot new content opportunities without waiting to be asked
- Extremely organized
- Ability to prioritize high leverage opportunities
- Ability to deprioritize non-urgent tasks
We can’t take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Workday: As long as you get your work done, work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people’s lives.