Testimonial Hero 4 days ago
Content and Growth Strategist
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications close on March 14th
- 💥 First marketing hire — build our growth engine
Now Hiring: Content and Growth Strategist (Remote)
About Testimonial Hero
We’re on a mission to make insanely great customer testimonial videos effortless.
Testimonial Hero is the leading tech-enabled video testimonial service. 150+ B2B revenue teams at Google, Medallia, UiPath, InsightSquared, and many others use Testimonial Hero to easily create customer video content that cuts through the noise and closes deals 40% faster.
Where do you fit in?
We are currently looking for an ambitious individual to join our team as the first full-time marketing hire and build out our marketing function. This role has serious growth potential.
Why is this a good opportunity?
This is a career-making opportunity to take a 7-figure company and basically run the show.
You will be given a ton of responsibility and autonomy to execute as you see fit—and as the first full-time marketing hire on the team, your career growth will be highly accelerated.
For the right person in this role, this is a fast track to a Director of Marketing, and then VP of Marketing position, as we scale.
We strongly prefer promoting from within and we are looking to find the right person who can be our VP of Marketing in 3-4 years. You will be reporting to the CEO from the start.
Our Core Values
The following core values define our company culture:
- Commit to attention to detail.
- Always be learning and growing.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Embody persistence & tenacity.
Why this role?
Fast track your career
We are looking for a Content and Growth Strategist who we can promote up to Director of Marketing in 1-2 years and VP Marketing in 3-4 years. We promote from within. You will also be working directly with the CEO and founder of the company in a highly strategic capacity.
Work with freedom, autonomy, and flexibility
We are a category-leading company with a proven product and a positive fully remote culture. We work hard but we also are extremely flexible, including unlimited vacation.
Amazing customer who deeply value our solution
We are making a huge difference in our customers’ lives and in terms of helping them be more successful and effective in their roles.
- Work with our CEO to set our marketing strategy and in-turn, our content strategy.
- Create content on all key channels, especially LinkedIn, podcast, and video content.
- Play a key role in managing our blog and traffic, as well as overall website content.
- Work with the sales team and create content that will move the needle for our AE’s.
- Manage and integrate the various agencies and writers we partner with to scale content.
- Be the face of the company on social media and build your brand and TH brand.
- Manage key metrics as it pertains to content, revenue, and related marketing programs.
- Hire and grow your team as needed with the goal of moving up to Director, and then VP.
Your Skills & Attributes
- Writing: You’re a strong copywriter and content writer. Writing is among your top skills.
- Design: You know what looks good and have great chops in Canva for all of the basics.
- Analytical: You’re primarily a creative person but always measure and dig into metrics.
- Personable: You’re excited by going on podcasts and/or video calls with our customers.
- Strategic: You realize that all tactics need to map to the specific strategy and key goal.
- Organized: You’re able to keep multiple projects or programs on track and in KPI.
- Adaptable: You thrive in a startup environment with a lot of freedom and many hats.
- Storyteller: You realize the power of story in B2B marketing, regardless of the medium.
- Video: You’re excited to do more video content and be the public face of the TH brand.
- Problem solver: You’re a curious person who thrives on solving problems to grow.
- Team player: You like working w/ sales and driving a collective “revenue team” mindset.