Pro Teeth Guard 2 weeks ago
Content Writer and Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $20 USD per hour
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 16th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (North America Preferred)
Now Hiring: Remote Content Writer and Manager
Pro Teeth Guard is a growing e-commerce store providing affordable dental health products online. Founded in 2012, we’ve driven well over $1 million in revenue via our organic (SEO) content.
We are looking for a talented content writer and manager to help us grow our content channel. You’ll not only be responsible for creating the highest quality, most informative, and most engaging content on the web in our niche, but you’ll also drive topic research, competitive analysis, and content decisions that directly contribute to business revenue.
This is an opportunity to join a small business and challenge yourself with an accelerated learning curve and take on significant responsibility. You will report directly to the founder/CEO and learn how to manage the content channel for a 7-figure ecommerce business.
About Us/Who We Are
Our core focus at Pro Teeth Guard is to delight customers by delivering value.
Habitual teeth grinding (a.k.a. bruxism) affects about 8% of the population. We help people with bruxism protect their teeth and get a sound night’s sleep. We make professional quality, custom dental guards for teeth grinding affordable. As you can see by the hundreds of 5 star reviews (https://www.proteethguard.com/custom-night-guard-for-teeth-grinding-dual-laminate/), we’re making a difference in our customers’ lives.
About the Role
Responsibilities as Content Manager:
- Create content that’s well researched, factually accurate, and well written. Ensure substance, structure, writing style, and voice all adhere to content guidelines.
- Produce engaging content. With help of freelance specialists, create images, videos, and rich media to be published alongside the content. Make every piece of content stand out with an “wow factor”.
- Be a subject matter expert in our niche. Review, research, fact check, and provide feedback to writers when appropriate.
- Attention to detail is a must. When applying, include your resume in PDF format and your favourite dentist joke in your cover letter.
- Perform topic research and competitive research to come up with content ideas with SEO opportunity.
- Publish content that is optimized using documented SEO processes and tools.
- Manage content cycle from idea generation, to article brief creation, to written content, to published content. Ensure quality at each stage and provide feedback to contributors.
In the next 6 months, you’ll work with us to achieve the following:
- Create a content calendar and consistently publish 2-3 articles per week
- Ensure content quality: publish the best resources available online in our niche
- Manage, hire, and onboard writers and freelance creatives as needed
- Capture our process by creating our content quality guidelines
- Drive the content strategy to grow organic (SEO) traffic and revenues for the business
Who You Are
- Passion for creating online content and content marketing
- Excellent writing and written communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Strong work ethic and project management skills
- Proactive, growth-minded, and can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Hands on experience with a web CMS e.g. WordPress or similar
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- North America location preferred
What’s in it for you?
This is a part-time position with a flexible 15 – 20 hour/week workload. Pay is $20 per hour. You can choose your own hours, except we expect you to be occasionally available for a pre-booked call during normal US Pacific Time business hours.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.