FBU Solutions 4 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🎓 Mentorship
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $10-$15 per hour
- 🚀 Growth Opportunities
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close April 25th
- ⏲ Part-Time or Full-Time options
Remote Amazon Content Writer Opportunity! Be part of our Content Team!
We Are Looking For You!
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Amazon Content Writer. Amazon Copywriting is the easiest way to boost sales quickly and efficiently, increase conversions, improve ranking and generate more profits.
Your role is to do keyword research, analyze competition, write compelling content and draft Enhanced Brand Content.
Do you have what it takes to be our Content Writer? If yes, then make sure to hit the button below!
Roles and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Research and discover high-performing Amazon phrase keywords using analytics tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout and Search Term report with the goal of finding the best phrase keywords for listing optimization.
- Content Writing
- Update Amazon content in US, CA and EU Marketplaces (inventory file knowledge is a MUST)
- Write appealing and keyword-rich content for Amazon listings (Front and back end updates)
- Carrying out Amazon listing analysis and performance research and presenting it in a data-driven report with root cause analysis and recommendations
- Strong Copywriting skills
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Data listing and organization
- Experience with working on Amazon Seller Central (Don’t apply if you don’t have experience)
- Proactive and requires minimal supervision
- Amazon competitor and keyword research (discovery, reverse ASIN and competitiveness)
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word
- Experience using Gmail and Google Tools – Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides
Required Equipment and Schedule Availability
- At least 5mbps high-speed internet connection with enough bandwidth to support video conferencing, large file downloads/uploads, etc. (A speed test will be done via Skype screen share for qualified applicants)
- A headset with mic and webcam for audio and video calls (interviews will be done with webcam via Skype calls so ensure you have a Skype account ready before you apply)
- Reliable computer or laptop, with enough data space to install our software, and handle big data processing.
- Able to work 40 hours a week following the United Kingdom business hours (we work UK hours so if you can’t work during UK business hours please don’t apply)
Perks and Benefits of being part of the FBU Family
We are not just about work, we make sure we enjoy and love what we do. Cause that’s what matters!
- Mentorship. You will be closely trained and expect to be integrated to our company culture. Your income will go up as you perform. You get out what you put in!
- Part-time or Full-time Availability. We can work within your schedule. However, we do have minimum hourly requirements per week depending on your position.
- Growth Opportunities. Those who are top performers who wish to work full time can apply to become a team leader after 60 days.
Please click on the button below to complete your application.