Insights Lab 2 days ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Gigs/Projects
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- ⏲️ Project-based to Full-time
- 📅 Applications close on March 22nd
Seeking Badass Writer for Long Term Content Creation Happiness
We’re looking for a creative writer to produce insightful and engaging content in the form of blog posts, social media, and resources for our audience.
Our tone is friendly, helpful, and strategic, and our audience expects valuable content that’s easy to understand.
The opportunity is for a fully remote position. It is a project-based engagement that could translate into a full-time contract with an increased workload if we become a good fit for each other. In the long-term, this role will include content creation for different projects and overseeing overall content strategy.
Your efforts will be to
- Write content for our blog and social channels. If the trial period goes well, the scope of work will include newsletter and website pages.
- Research how our target audience views and uses the marketing industry and available resources.
- Repurpose content for appropriate channels (e.g., podcasts that can become blogs / long-form articles, can become short social media videos, etc.)
- Work with the content strategist to develop themes and come with ideas for the content plan.
You must have
- The ability to understand businesses, marketing, and storytelling to engage audiences.
- You are a native English speaker with excellent writing, grammar, spelling, and formatting skills.
- Be detail-oriented with an analytical approach to writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Show us a portfolio that demonstrates an ability to write compelling articles and social media posts.
- Know how to make a decent cocktail.
- Experience writing business/marketing-type articles.
- Social media management skills.
- Graphic/visual design skills.
- Be able to nerd out on at least one topic at any given time.