Miss Tourist 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗣 Native English
- ✈️ Company Retreats
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 📅 Applications Close October 3rd
Now Hiring: Remote Content Writer
Do you have previous wiring experience, preferably in the affiliate niche and you love to travel? Are you available full-time? Well, then, MissTourist travel blog might be just what you have been looking for!
Despite the pandemic, we are ready to grow and we are hiring again! If your English is close to native, you are computer-savvy and the word “deadline” means a lot to you, read on!
- Describing accommodations from booking.com and Airbnb for now (we can switch to other types of content later on too)
- Writing about complicated/boring subjects in a simple and entertaining way
- Choosing pictures (resizing and uploading will be done by someone else)
- Potentially updating old blog posts
Here is an example of the post you would be writing: The Best place to stay in Marrakech – Your Guide to the Top Areas & Hotels
- Experienced in researching info for an in-depth article
- Passionate about writing
- Have a fun writing style based on your personality
- Have reliable internet connection
- Hard-working and ambitions
- Loves to travel!
What’s in this for you
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (per word basis, our writers usually write about 50K words per month)
- Live meeting somewhere in the world once a year with the team (pandemic permitting)
- Huge opportunities to grow with the company – heck, you can even become a CEO if you are motivated and proactive enough!
- You will learn A LOT about affiliate marketing, SEO, and running a digital magazine in general
Click on “Apply Now”. We will make the first selection of people who will be given a paid test task (SOPs included). Based on the result of the task we may ask you to hop in a quick video call to see if we are a good fit.
The successful candidate will be someone we click with, who understands what Miss Tourist is all about and who can hopefully become a long-term contributor and potentially grow to a content manager at the very least