Draft.dev 1 week ago
Contract Writer (Mobile)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Contract, Part Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close July 6th
- 💰 $400 per 1500-word blog post (2+ blog posts per month)
Now Hiring: Remote Contract Writer (Cloud Native)
Are you an authoritative writer with a background in building mobile apps in iOS and Android? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge about mobile app development, continuous integration, and quality assurance in a way that’s approachable and creative? Do you love learning new technologies and helping others learn them too?
If so, we’ve got a role for you!
About the Company
Draft.dev is a content marketing agency focused on creating in-depth, technical content for growing technology startups. We work with subject matter experts from around the world to create tutorials, blog posts, and e-books that help engineers learn modern best practices. Founded in 2020, we’re a small but quickly growing team of technologists, writers, editors, and designers.
And now we’re looking for someone to join as a regular mobile development contract writer.
We’d Like Someone Who Can
- Understand complex technical topics like Swift, Kotlin, fastlane, and app store releases
- Perform a detailed research on cutting edge topics and services
- Write with a genuine, persuasive, and authoritative style
- Consistently deliver high-quality written work on deadline with a positive attitude and learning mindset
- 2-3 ~1500-word articles per month (depending on your availability)
- Consistent 2-4 day turnarounds on edits (usually 1-2 rounds per article)
- Prompt communication via email
- Flexible hours, location, and completely asynchronous work
- Competitive pay rate: $400 per blog post with a 2 post per month minimum
- Regular feedback from our editor and subject matter experts
- Build name recognition: all content is credited to you personally
Ready to Apply?
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.