Latham BioPharm Group 3 weeks ago
North America · Full Time
- 📈 401K Plan
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 👪 Insurance and Benefits
- 💡 5+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close August 6th
- 💪 Professional and Personal Growth
Now Hiring: Remote Contracts Administrator
Latham BioPharm Group (LBG) unites teams and technologies in the Life Sciences. We provide high-level business development, program management, technical, and strategic consulting services and have proven expertise in biodefense and pandemic response, and strategic product development. We provide these services to life science companies looking to secure, or who have secured, funding in both the federal and commercial sectors.
Title: Contracts Administrator
Travel: Not required
We are actively seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our consulting firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a small service business, preferably consulting. The person in this role will be responsible for managing government contracts as well as reviewing and drafting other legal documents.
- Provide the first-tier review of contract documents to flag potential concerns or issues for escalation to the responsibilities.
- Review and draft legal documents: contracts, memos, resolutions/minutes, policies/procedures, and correspondence.
- Provide administrative support managing legal records and filing system; coordinate contract execution, updating calendars, outside counsel invoices.
- Manage projects across multiple departments and internal reporting on project status.
- Build systems to improve company effectiveness.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working experience as paralegal, legal assistant or legal secretary in a small service business, preferable consulting.
- Prior experience with contract review, contract management, and corporate governance.
- Experience working with government contracts highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding Microsoft OneDrive and Teams is a plus.
- A keen eye for attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision when needed.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects or tasks.
- Strong writing and grammar for drafting/reviewing documents.
Latham BioPharm Group offers a competitive base salary, annual bonus, professional career development, and growth opportunities, medical, life, short and long-term disability, and SIMPLE 401K plan options.
Latham BioPharm Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees.