MonetizeMore 7 months ago
Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ? Work for a DCer ?
- ? Competitive Salary ?
- ? 2+ Years of Experience ?
- ? Anywhere in the World ?
Now Hiring: Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist
MonetizeMore is an industry leader in website monetization that combines state of the art monetization technology with a team of dynamic, creative thinkers.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to increase our company’s conversion rate optimization strategy through organic search and media buying channels. The ideal candidate is a data-driven individual who is passionate about performance marketing.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will focus on Conversion Rate Optimization, Web Analytics, and creating and executing the search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for both onsite and offsite optimization and managing a paid media budget. We are looking for a highly analytical and creative strategist who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams to achieve SEO & SEM objectives.
A track record of success leading SEO & SEM is essential to this role. You will be leading projects with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by channel and media campaign. In this role, you’ll work with the Vice President of Marketing, and the Marketing team to drive the digital strategy while executing and optimizing across the marketing funnel.
- Develop and execute a successful SEO & SEM strategy
- Align the SEO strategy with the overall marketing strategy and achieve company objectives
- Conduct keyword research to support SEO and SEM initiatives
- Continuously optimize the performance of our SEM paid media campaigns
- Perform technical SEO audits to identify onsite & offsite issues and opportunities
- Developing new traffic acquisition and link opportunities
- Work with the content team to optimize website content and blog posts
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects • Stay current with the latest trends in SEO and inbound marketing strategies and tactics
- Identify Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) opportunities for stakeholders, and lead testing processes • Manage ideation, planning, and execution efforts of CRO special projects.
- Create web analytics reports and dashboards to measure website performance
- Analyze web analytics and testing data to develop optimization hypothesis that could become potential projects
- Ensuring the integrity of our UTM campaign tagging
- Troubleshooting web analytics issues and making tracking code changes as needed KNOWLEDGE, skills and abilities
- Proven track record of success as in SEO & SEM in a competitive industry
- Expert knowledge in Google Ads (Search and Display)
- Expert knowledge of current SEO and inbound marketing practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS • Experience creating SEO & SEM reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog)
- Experience with Google Display video 360 and certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical and can derive strategic insights from data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Capable of exercising good judgment with quick response time
- Collaborative team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members
- Possess strong work and business ethics; be reliable, highly organized and dependable
- Strong detail-orientation, organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrate initiative, integrity, and professionalism
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital content, engagement, campaign management web analytics and conversion optimization
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn, and their respective audiences
- Familiar supporting SEO initiatives and being mindful of SEO requirements
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy, information architecture & design, digital marketing; including online advertising and promotion
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.