FlowCandy 1 month ago
North America · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 📅 Applications close July 24th
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 💰 $15 – $20 per hour (depending on experience)
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America, the US, or Canada
Now Hiring: Remote Copywriter for Fast-Growing Email Marketing Company
FlowCandy takes the hassle out of creating amazing email marketing flows and campaigns.
Who We Are
Our co-founders are located in Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East Coast of the US, and we currently have 20+ team members Worldwide. From the US, Canada, and South America to Africa, Europe, and Asia our team spans 5 continents. Since we started out in July 2020 we have over $10m generated in email marketing revenue. With almost a decade of experience in eCommerce and email marketing, we’ve driven huge profits for our partners. Our team comprises expert copywriters, designers, developers, and marketers dedicated to creating quality work.
- Sense of Urgency to Deliver Value
- Prioritize Impact
- Show Grit
- Effective Communication
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Be Open-Minded and a Humble Listener
Who You Are
- Must be a native English speaker located in North America, the US, or Canada.
- Experience in digital marketing is key, but email marketing & eCommerce experience will put you at the top of our list.
- Ambitious self-starter – We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need, but it’s important to be an autonomous problem solver too. Be curious and hungry to learn. Have grit.
- Great communicator. As a remote team, we rely on clear communication to stay on track and do our best work.
- Great at time management – You’ll need a well-balanced sense of urgency. We base our success on providing results fast for our clients, so we need you to be able to keep up with the pace.
- Detail-oriented – There are a lot of moving parts to everything we do, and we need you to have attention to detail. You can start by remembering iloveemails when prompted in your application.
We aren’t interested in the usual job application stuff. We don’t NEED a cover letter, you don’t HAVE to submit a resume. Just link us to something online (it can be Google Drive, Dropbox, your website, whatever) that tells us who you are, what you can do, and what you’re capable of.
What You’ll Do
Copywriters write copy for email flows, email campaigns, and popups.
- Working with the team to write copy for assets like emails, popups, etc.
- Communicating & collaborating with designers and project managers to schedule the copywriting of these various assets in Slack & ClickUp
- Making changes to copy based on client feedback
- Foreseeing any problems and being proactive to put out fires before they happen
- Getting on a weekly group call to discuss any questions you may have
Long term our positions can develop into mentoring and eventually managerial positions. We encourage our employees to continue learning and help you take your career where you want it to go.
What’s In It For You
- Work remotely, from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. Who doesn’t want to go to work in their sweatpants? Decide to relocate? No problem. Our team is truly international, as long as you can join us during USA EST hours, you’re golden.
- We’re fast-growing but small enough right now for you to have a direct impact on the future of the company. We want you to be here for the long haul.
- Learn from the best. We’ll make you an expert with FlowCandy University. Work directly with our founders and a team of people that strive to be the best at what they do. There’s high-growth potential, we encourage our team to reach for the stars. Whatever it is you want to do, we’ll help you get there.
- Flexibility. We believe work/life balance is important. If you need to take off for a few hours to run some errands, or you’re taking a trip for a couple of days, no problem. Happy people make great employees.