GBS Tax & Bookkeeping 1 day ago
Junior CPA Accountant (CPA or EA)
Americas · Full Time
- 🇺🇸 US Citizen
- 📈 401K Plan
- 🏖️ Paid Vacation
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🏥 Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 📅 Applications close on Jan 2nd
Now Hiring: Remote Junior CPA Accountant (CPA or EA)
GBS CPA Role profile
GBS Tax & Bookkeeping specializes in preparing tax returns for entrepreneurs and startup businesses. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is the key to success. We are currently seeking a fully remote CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent with 1-3 years experience who wants to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast-growing business. The job will be working directly with clients and our other accounting professionals to quickly and accurately prepare tax returns, complete bookkeeping projects, do research, and support our clients so they can focus on their businesses. If you love to be busy, make a difference, and help entrepreneurs grow their companies, this is the role for you!
What you will do
- Work directly with clients to prepare Federal and State tax returns for C-Corps and LLC’s.
- Help set up and manage bookkeeping engagements in Xero and Quickbooks
- Communicate directly with entrepreneurs and small business owners from around the world to answer questions and provide advice
- Review tax returns prepared by the team and submit them to the IRS
- Contact the IRS and state tax authorities by phone and writing letters to resolve client tax disputes.
- Help with communications to educate and inform our clients, and develop internal research materials.
The Ideal Candidate will
- Have 1-3 years experience in tax and bookkeeping as a CPA or EA
- Be comfortable preparing and reviewing Forms 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120s, and multiple state and local income tax returns
- Be extremely self-motivated and know how to work remotely
- Be happy working with clients from around the world
- Have excellent communication skills – written and spoken
The Nitty Gritty
- Looking for someone who can work a fixed schedule (9-5/9-3 for example) from the USA. Open to candidates who can do full time (40 hours) or ¾ time (30 hours).
- Work will be from home, thus a stable, high-speed internet connection is required.
- Not open to long term travelers/people who are in a different time zone throughout the year
- This is an employee role with benefits (medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, 401K).
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, why you would like to work for GBS, and why you would be a good fit for this role. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.