IELTS Podcast 2 weeks ago
Creative Email Writer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 📅 Applications Close June 30th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Europe ideal)
- 💰 $15/h for about 20 hours a month ($300/month)
Write Creative Emails, Manage Replies, And Get Results (Part-Time)
Can you write creative emails that urge a reply?
Then you’ll want to join the IELTSPodcast team.
We are expanding our business and need someone to write, run and respond to the outreach campaigns.
Here’s what we offer
- Independence and freedom to plan campaigns
- Flexible working times, $500/month.
- Hourly + performance bonus: $300/month base (20h /month at $15/h) + $200 performance bonus.
3 Reasons to join IELTS Podcast as a Creative Email Writer and Results Orientated Professional
Use Creative Emails To Get Results
You get pretty much all the creativity you want to write to the emails you think will get the best response.
You will get to test different messages, subject lines, and campaigns. However, you must be able to guide the conversation towards the end result. A link from their website.
This is where the bonus comes from – You understood the prospect, engaged them effectively with our communication skills, and got the link.
Work Remotely And Set Your Own Schedule
We work in a remote manner, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the world with a solid internet connection.
You’ll have the flexibility to design a schedule that allows you to do your best work and drive results.
The team is based in Europe so ideally you are too.
Get Paid Well And Have Job Stability
Strong performers deserve strong salaries – And that’s what we offer.
Not only will you be paid well from the very start, but we hope you’ll stay with the business for a long time to come.
Learning English is a growing market and our site is going from strength to strength. Although the company has been around for 5 years, both teachers have been with us for around 3 years.
Here’s What We Expect From You
- You have significant experience/ability with email marketing and sales/direct sales copywriting. Or experience/ability in email outreach.
- You’re efficient and can handle large volumes of emails. Your careful planning prevents prospects from slipping by the wayside.
- Someone that’s ambitious, resourceful, independent, and results-driven. You should have a creative flair to solve problems. Driven towards results and task completion. Have no issue with owning the result.
- Able to take ownership and accountability.
- Even if a project goes wrong, your first response is always “I take full responsibility. Here’s what I’m already doing to fix it.”
- Willing to learn new software and applications such as GMass or Mailshake.
- You pay attention to detail and follow instructions carefully.
- A clear communicator with excellent English skills (any qualification proving this is advantageous).
- Able to work remotely with your own phone, computer, and high-speed internet access in place. Spotty connectivity won’t do.
- Planned and methodical in your work.
Perks & Compensation
- Hourly wage determined by a time tracker on your browser.
- Base pay: $15/h for about 20 hours a month ($300/month). After the first-month performance bonus starts and should boost salary to around $500 / month.
- After the first month and the paid training has been completed the performance bonus will be added to the monthly fee.
- Your schedule is entirely your responsibility, however, a check-in each day, M-F, is required. It will be time-tracked to start with.
- We work in a remote manner, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the world with a solid internet connection.
- For the first month, a weekly morning call with the founder to discuss the results of the previous week, and the next steps to be taken.
How to apply
Later in the hiring process, we will require you to arrange a reference call with a former employer/manager, if this is fine please proceed with the application.
Click on the Apply Now button on this page and fill out the form.