Ashford Point 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🌴 21 Days PTO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 $2,000 – $4,000 a month
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 29th
- ✈️ Travel for Get-Togethers and Conferences
Now Hiring: Remote Creative Manager – E-commerce Brands
We are a 7-year-old e-commerce company based in San Juan Puerto Rico. We manufacture, import, and sell a wide range of products on Amazon.com. The products are sold under multiple brands and range from clothing, soft accessories, healthcare products, and emergency supplies. We are a market leader in many product categories such as ice packs, First Aid Kits, athletic socks, yoga socks, swim shorts, and many more. Two of our brands are: www.ThriveBrandProducts.com and www.Pembrookapparel.com
The business is managed by the founder, a Marketplace Director and Logistics Director and supported by an awesome team in the Philippines and China. You would work with the founder and Marketplace Director and manage four designers in the Philippines and external photographers, videographers, and contractors.
We’re looking for a highly creative, curious, and proactive person to manage all customer-facing aspects of the business. In particular, we’re looking for someone to improve our 100+ products and 20+ yearly new products on Amazon.com in a scalable way.
About the Role
Over the past 7 years, we’ve built two flagship Brands and several supporting brands that are market leaders in their categories. We’re looking for a design leader to oversee our creative team in order to bring the brands to life across all communications. This primarily includes the Amazon.com listing images and videos but also includes our websites, packaging and other brand collateral. The designs will be seen by tens of millions of people every year and the products end up in the hands of over a million people every year.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a remote team environment. You will work closely with team members in all stages of the creative process, from conceptualization to final delivery.
We are not simply looking for an artist but someone who can cast vision, manage a team, drive projects to completion, but also make quick edits in PS when needed. We are a fast-moving organization and have a bias for action and completing projects. You will be given challenges and responsibilities and will be expected to proactively deliver solutions and results.
Here are a few specific things you will work on:
- You will seek to understand our products and the various demographics that buy them
- You will improve current imagery and develop new imagery and videos to improve sales and support new product launches.
- You will go through our products on Amazon, looking for opportunities to improve conversion rates through better model/lifestyle photos and videos.
- You will keep an eye on the competition and draw inspiration from them as well as editorial magazines/ads and other relevant sources.
- You will set the vision and help manage large photo/video shoots of our products as we seek to improve the quality and conversion rates of all our listings.
Your Experience at the Company:
- You’ll work directly with the CEO and Marketplace Director and report to the latter
- You will have access to all our sales and conversion reporting
- You must be okay with early morning or late evening calls to talk with the team in the Philippines, Europe or on the US East Coast
Traits / Experience We’re Looking for:
- Experience in e-commerce management and creating images that convert into sales
- Extremely proactive, communicative and organized
- Curious and eager to learn
- Friendly and personable, yet ﬁrm and able to keep others accountable
- Experience in Amazon, digital marketing (SEO/SEM), operations is a huge plus
- Hard-working: Must be willing and able to work up to 60 hours per week occasionally
- Travel: will travel to the Philippines 2x per year for our bi-annual Get-Togethers. You might also travel to Puerto Rico and locations across the US to attend conferences. You may also take trips to China to visit/understand our manufacturing and supply chain operations (unfortunately, this is on hold for the time being due to the pandemic).
What does success look like?
Bias for action – You are moving projects forward and suggesting new initiatives without prompting or supervision.
Quantitative – You are meaningfully and measurably improving the conversation rate of products.
Responsibility – You are managing the creative team within one month. You are identifying needs and hiring additional team members as needed.
Leadership – You are leading and inspiring a creative team of designers and setting the foundation for how we operationalize and scale our creative infrastructure. You will direct and steward our brand identity to ensure cohesiveness across all customer touchpoints.
What you get
Pay: Competitive salary depending on experience and skills with 5-10% year-end target bonus
- 21 days paid time off
- Remote work, no commute: work from the comfort of your home, local coffee shop, or resort. Fast, reliable internet is an absolute must.
If you’re interested in this job, please click apply now and complete the application form.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.