Testimonial Hero 3 days ago
Creative Producer (Remote Interviewer)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ⏲️ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on March 21st
Now Hiring: Creative Producer (Remote Interviewer)
About Testimonial Hero
We’re on a mission to make insanely great customer testimonial videos effortless.
Testimonial Hero is the leading tech-enabled video testimonial service. 150+ B2B revenue teams at Google, Medallia, UiPath, InsightSquared, and many others use Testimonial Hero to easily create customer video content that cuts through the noise and closes deals 40% faster.
Where do you fit in?
We are currently looking for a Creative Producer to join our team to help us keep up with the volume of remote video testimonial interviews. This would start part-time, with full-time options in the future as the volume of remote interviews continues to grow.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities
As the Creative Producer, there are three main things you must excel at:
1) Writing great interview questions.
Great questions get great answers. You’ll digest the context and goals for each interview, and write a series of 15-20 questions that will elicit the ideal content for each customer testimonial.
2) Coaching for high-quality remote video capture.
We have a process for remote video capture. It helps if you are savvy with videography, but essentially you will coach and troubleshoot to ensure the highest quality video recording.
3) Conducting the actual video testimonial interview.
After you write the interview questions, you’ll be hopping on the call with the customer giving the testimonial. After coaching them on set-up, it’s time for the interview. It’s imperative that you’re warm, personable, professional—and leave the testifying customer with a great experience.
Our Core Values
The following core values define our company culture:
- Commit to attention to detail.
- Always be learning and growing.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Embody persistence & tenacity.
Why this role?
We are looking for a part-time role at the moment to augment overflow with our current team, but this will eventually grow into a full-time role and be a key role in the company as we scale.
Work with freedom, autonomy, and flexibility
We are a category-leading company with a proven product and a positive fully remote culture. We work hard but we also are extremely flexible in all respects.
Amazing customer who deeply value our solution
We are making a huge difference in our customers’ lives and in terms of helping them be more successful and effective in their roles.
- Translate the goals of a creative brief to output a set of ideal interview questions.
- Work cross-functionally with our Production Department on overall strategy/messaging.
- Coach and troubleshoot remote video shoot sessions to ensure a high-quality video.
- Conduct the actual remote testimonial interviews and ensure a smooth shoot.
- Give the participants (clients and customers) an effortless and enjoyable experience.
Your Skills & Attributes:
- Writing & Communication: Exceptional writer and thinker, able to reverse-engineer content goals into a set of ideal interview questions to elicit the best video content.
- Strategic: Able to understand the bigger picture and goals of where individual videos fit in, as well as quickly learn new subjects—often in fairly technical B2B industries.
- Personable: You enjoy talking with people and giving them an exceptional level of service—an overall “white-glove experience”—while they participate as an interviewee.
- Organized: You can keep track of multiple projects in parallel with various goals and timetables and always hit deadlines.
- Video Production: You understand some of the basics of video production, or at a minimum are coachable and eager to learn. Some basic experience is preferred but we also do have an existing process. It’s not an issue to train the right person.