Testimonial Hero 2 weeks ago
Creative Project Manager
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas or Europe
Now Hiring: Remote Creative Project Manager
Testimonial Hero is the leading video testimonial creation service for B2B marketing leaders. We make stunning video testimonials effortless (both on-site and 100% remotely) for marketing teams worldwide. The core belief that drives us is that authentic video testimonials are the best way to engage buyers and close sales faster.
We are currently looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow Testimonial Hero, and you will be working in an extremely motivated environment.
This role is about 50% project management, and 50% customer communication.
You will be managing 30-40 different video projects in various stages of completion, and working cross-functionally with our video team to make sure all projects adhere to schedule.
Effectively, your role is to be the client-facing liaison and to work with our editing team to make sure that all projects are completed on time and at the highest quality.
Our Core Values
These core values define our culture and the people we hire. Do they resonate with you?
- Always be learning and growing.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Sweat the details—details matter.
Why you want to work with us
- Exciting mission and positive culture.
- 100% remote. Work where it is convenient for you.
- Flexible hours. We believe in work/life integration.
- In-person team retreats for facetime and to have fun! (When it’s safe to travel again).
- Amazing customers who deeply value our solution
- Unlimited vacation—we do not limit the amount of paid-time-off team members can take.
As the Creative Project Manager you will
- Onboard new customers
- Manage projects in our project management tool
- Ensure all information flows to all key stakeholders
- Build and strengthen deep customer relationships
- Provide support to active customer base
- Serve as the liaison between our video editing team and our clients
- Ensure all customers have a 5-Star experience
- Prior experience with account management, project management, or customer success.
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Clear, articulate, and personal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation to learn and solve problems
- Ability to self-manage in a remote work environment.
- Adaptability to changing situations
- An understanding or eagerness to learn more about video marketing in a B2B context.
- An appreciation for the power of video testimonials and how they benefit our customers.