GrowthHit 1 week ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus*
- 💰 $50 – $95 USD per hour DOE
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- ⏲ Part-Time or Full-time Options
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Must be Available 9 AM PST to 2 PM PST)
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote CRO Manager
GrowthHit is a growth marketing agency that specializes in conversion rate optimization. We provide a customer-centric growth strategy for clients and run rapid growth experiments across paid social, websites, and email automation.
We’ve worked with everyone from VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands. Our clients have been featured on The TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, and Shark Tank. We’ve seen clients raise over $40M in funding. We’ve spent over $3M in paid ad spend.
We’re obsessed with growth. Our team has written best-selling books on growth marketing, launched 5 figure courses on technical marketing, and presented on startup growth topics across the country. We love teaching as much as executing.
GrowthHit is a lean team of technical marketers, data nerds, and side hustlers that get sh*t done. We love working with founders because we treat every company like our own. We don’t work with jerks and we don’t hire jerks. We’re based in Seattle but have a remote team. If you’re just looking for a paycheck then look elsewhere. We are here to build cool things and help motivated teams reach their potential.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager to join our team at GrowthHit. The CRO Manager will work on multiple client projects to support our team in driving results and growth for clients.
This will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from a team with successful experience in growing startups. A part of the role is for you to develop your skills, experience, and grow into more responsibility over time. You will receive feedback, training, and be able to model our processes for how to understand an industry, gain insights into customer behavior through our research methodology, and apply these insights to optimize the customer journey.
Meetings, Client & Project Management
- Manage and create agendas for weekly client meetings
- Take notes and capture action items during meetings
- Manage follow up items in Asana (project management software)
- Communicate with clients about updates on tests
- Learn to present research findings, insights, and test hypotheses
- Build your client management and consultative skills
- Escalate any client issues to the management team
- Collaborate with the CRO team on growth strategy
- Work with CRO analysts on presenting research findings
- Create professional client-facing presentations with support from the CRO team
- Assist with managing the testing roadmap and test prioritization in client meetings
- Help set expectations with timelines and communicate to internal CRO team
Test Plans and Reporting
- Present finalized test plans to clients to get buy-in and approval
- Report the weekly test results and insights (prepare by a CRO analyst)
- Communication between the client and the development team
What you’ll need to have
- Passion for building relationships, interacting with clients, and presenting data
- Interest in the field of conversion optimization and startup growth
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability and strong desire to problem-solve
- Positive attitude and is a self-starter
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Time management skills
- Efficient working style
What would be helpful to have
- Client management experience in a role at an agency
- Experience interfacing with developers
- Some knowledge of a/b testing tools and interpreting results with Optimizely, VWO, Convert, or Google Optimize
- Some experience with analytics data platforms like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Heap
- Basic understanding of user experience or usability principles
- Basic understanding of growth marketing or growth hacking
Options for the role
- Full-time contractor
- Part-time transition to full time