Greenback Expat Tax Services 20 hours ago
Digital Marketing Manager
North America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- ✈️ Annual Team Trip
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🔑 Work with the CEO/COO
- 🏖️ Generous Time-Off Policy
- 👪 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
- 📈 401k Plan (with company match)
- ⚕️ Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketing Manager
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager that will focus on growing our customer base! This role is a great fit for someone who has extremely strong digital marketing skills, including an excellent ability to use data and insight to drive new customer growth. This role will be responsible for bringing in new customers to our brand- we’re already growing fast, and our ambitions are high. This means managing all new customer acquisition channels, soup to nuts. We’re a high-growth company, so we’re looking for someone who loves to win and help drive growth.
- Superior and advanced ability to understand analytics and use data to make decisions. If you’re someone that geeks out on how small shifts make big improvements in digital marketing, you’re our person. From google analytics to funnels to email marketing analytics, you need to thrive on using data to make decisions. You must love data to succeed in our team.
- Excellent communications skills. That’s what marketing really is, right? The ability to convince prospects why we’re the right company for them is key to this role.
- Experience in SEO and SEM. We have an SEO/SEM agency we work closely with, but you need to speak the language and manage with them.
- Email marketing skills, including funnels. Includes content creation, measurement, tweaking/tracking, etc.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box for new approaches that are relevant to our audience.
- The ability to strategically map out a new customer marketing acquisition plan, execute with excellence, and use data to continuously improve
- This role will oversee one marketing junior manager who will do the heavy lifting on partnerships, PR, and social media. The role holder needs to be able to oversee and include those channels in the new customer acquisition strategy.
Last- but certainly not least- we’re looking for someone who’s a great fit for our company culture. We’re a small, high-performing team- all of us working remotely from home offices. We’re growing fast (check us out on the INC 5000 list- whoo-hoo!). We’re obsessive about customer experience, believe that planning is the key to success, and like to work hard and make things happen- but also live our lives outside of the (home) office too! We’re looking for someone who is confident, reliable, an excellent communicator, loves working in a fast-paced team, and is able to get things done with minimal supervision (we don’t like looking over your shoulder- and don’t think you’d like that either).
Bonus: current or former expat, or someone who appreciates or gets excited about the expat life.
Time zone: we’re looking for someone who is in a fixed time zone +/- 3 hours from EST. We’re not looking for long-term travelers/people who aren’t in the same time zone most of the year.
What We Offer
- The opportunity for you to work with highly talented, communicative, make-it-happen people who also love adventures.
- A seat on our leadership team long-term.
- Very generous time-off policy – in 2020, we had 16 company paid holidays and a take-what-you-need policy on time off.
- 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave at 100% of your salary!
- We have an excellent benefits package that includes a 401k plan (with company match), medical, vision, and dental coverage (We pay 75% of your premium), and short-term disability (We cover 100% of the cost)!
- This role will work hand in hand with the CEO/COO, so you’ll get lots of access to mentorship.
- Annual team trip (last year: San Diego, 2019: Playa del Carmen, Mexico).
Greenback makes life better for Americans living abroad and aims to take away the anxiety and hassle of helping US expats become and stay compliant with their US taxes while overseas.
- We cherish feedback and consider it a gift to each other and from our customers.
- We build trust by providing a painless tax preparation experience that our customers can’t help but tell their friends, family, and expat communities about us.
- We make decisions quickly and effectively using data with customer needs always in the forefront of our minds.
- We strive for simplicity and seek to continually improve processes both internally and externally.
- We think and strategize like a large company while maintaining the heart, passion, and pace of a small company.
- We understand that expat taxes are not one size fits all and provide confidence to our customers through our deep expertise in expat tax.
- We believe that detailed planning and flawless execution are critical for a smooth-running operation.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are accountable for the success of our role within the business. Being accountable includes an obligation to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of the business.
- We approach each day and the new challenges it brings with a positive attitude, an open mind, and a can-do spirit! We celebrate and honor each other’s contributions proactively.