Speak On Podcasts 3 weeks ago
Customer Service Agent
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 5th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Available during US office hours)
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Service Agent
We’re looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Agent for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
We have all of the instructions and processes documented for you. These explain all of the tasks you will need to complete on a daily and weekly basis. It will take you a few days/weeks to become familiar with them all.
However, we only want to speak with candidates who can follow instructions, are diligent, and possess great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching podcast episodes and the contact details of hosts that meet the criteria set by our customers
- Writing and sending personalized pitches to podcast hosts with information about our customers
- Manage the interview booking process between podcast hosts and our customers to ensure the interviews are scheduled as efficiently as possible
- Staying on top of all communication with customers and podcast hosts
- Working with our design team to help to prepare social media posts for each interview for our customers to share once the episode is live
- Strategizing with and advising clients on which podcasts are best for them to appear on
- Maintaining and updating all working documents spreadsheets and our internal project management tools
To apply for this role, you must have experience with booking meetings or setting appointments previously and possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset and proactively suggest improvements to processes and documentation
- A natural curiosity and desire to match entrepreneurs with their ideal customers
The ideal candidate may have previously (not essential):
- Worked as a podcast booking agent before
- Worked in recruitment and has pitched candidates to open positions
- Worked as a PA and managed travel booking and meeting scheduling
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.