Speak On Podcasts 1 week ago
Customer Service Agent
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years Of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close On July 9th
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Service Agent
About The Job
We’re looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Agent for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
Quite simply, this is the most important role in the company.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will work closely with our customers and podcast hosts ensuring that we make quality introductions and ensure the success of their campaigns.
We have all of the instructions and processes documented for you.
These explain all of the tasks you will need to complete on a daily and weekly basis. It will take you a few days/weeks to become familiar with them all.
However, we only want to speak with candidates who can follow instructions, are diligent, and possess great attention to detail.
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from North America and Canada at this point in time, we’re sorry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Researching podcast episodes and the contact details of hosts that meet the criteria set by our customers
- Writing and sending personalized pitches to podcast hosts with information about our customers
- Maintaining and updating all working documents spreadsheets and our internal project management tools
- Strategizing with and advising clients on which podcasts are best for them to appear on
- Staying on top of all communication with customers and podcast hosts
- Managing the interview booking process between podcast hosts and our customers to ensure the interviews are scheduled as efficiently as possible
- Reporting on interviews booked, emails sent, and other KPI’s
Qualities we are looking for
- You’re a natural communicator (written & verbal) who’s not afraid to speak up when you have an idea as well as when engaging with your team members internally.
- You enjoy accountability, ownership and understand that the success of the campaigns you manage is your responsibility.
- You take great pride in producing your best work each day.
- You like to take the initiative and proactively look at ways to improve the process and results. You often ask yourself “could this be done better?”
- You’re calm under pressure so when things go wrong you don’t panic and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You look at life a little differently and possess a creative mindset. You’re prepared to challenge the status quo, think outside the box, suggest new approaches, and accept feedback.
- You’re a positive person that exudes fun energy, that enjoys working with a global team and customer base (you’re a master of emojis and gifs).
- You’re curious and keen to learn new things about industries, topics, and our customers in order to truly understand your customer’s objectives.
Join the SOP Family
Please complete the form below to apply for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants we are strict with our recruitment process, failure to complete all answers in the application form will result in your application being rejected.