High Performing Coach 1 month ago
Customer Service Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💰 $8 per hour
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close on Jan 15th
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager role will involve communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to a product or service, plus potentially overseeing a team of Customer Service agents. The Customer Service Manager will be the representative acting on behalf of the company, so it is paramount that they know and understand the company values and always act in a professional manner, always interacting with customers and potential customers in a way that aligns with that of the company morals and values.
Customer Service Manager duties and responsibilities of the job:
- The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment and addressing any issues/disputes from customers or clients, as well as overall customer relationship management for the company
- Delivering a comprehensive service to inquiring customers
- Responding to customers in a timeous manner.
- Possibly delegating certain customer inquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails from customers
- Managing customers’ accounts and enquires
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets and improvements in customer service
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable customer relationships where necessary
- Responsible for various customer campaigns, including planning and execution
- Inputs must be provided by the customer service manager for marketing campaigns to customers
- Reporting back on results of all customer campaigns
- This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings
Customer Service Manager job qualifications and requirements:
- Marketing and/or Customer Service Qualification will be required
- Experience in customer service and sales/marketing field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in English (Native English speakers)
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company is offering
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results, and details of customer interaction
- Demonstrate superior customer relationship management skill.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.