Cloudberries 1 month ago
Customer Service Representative
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 💰 $12-$16 USD per hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💪 Monthly Gym Membership
- 📅 Applications Close June 5th
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
Are you a bit of a Puzzle Nerd? Do you want to help develop a fun, fast-growing brand that has a strong environmental ethos and loyal fans all over the world? If so, you could be the missing piece we’re searching for!
As our customer service pro, you’ll act as the first point of contact for our customers – from the people at home getting stuck into our puzzles to the distributors and stores selling them around the globe. You’ll be part of a small, formidable and remote team, where creative ideas are actively encouraged, and where offering great service is part of the fun.
What you will be doing
There are two main parts to this role:
Giving customers who order from us the kind of amazing service and support that they will tell their friends about. This includes:
- Answering questions about our puzzles quickly and kindly (using our support desk)
- Handling customer queries quickly, efficiently and independently, and in a way that surprises and delights.
- Monitoring multiple platforms, including our social media accounts and third-party sales channels, to ensure we provide timely responses.
- Providing friendly, knowledgeable advice to help people get the most out of their puzzles. We’re on first-name terms with loads of our customers, and they love us taking the time to give them a memorable experience.
- Alerting our warehouse team to any issues or changes, so they can respond accordingly
- Being an enthusiastic ambassador for our brand and highlighting some of the cool things we do, like planting a tree for every puzzle sold!
Developing our fast-growing wholesale business. This means:
- Helping new and existing wholesale customers place orders with us.
- Managing stock levels and creating projections to help us plan ahead. Identifying trends and alerting us to new opportunities.
- Arranging shipments for B2B customers, including international consignments. An understanding of incoterms, duties and taxes for international shipments would be a major bonus.
- Using a CRM to close deals, invoice customers and ensure they remain well stocked.
- Managing shipments to Amazon. Experience with Amazon Seller Central would be beneficial.
- Taking a lead on new processes. You’ll need to actively suggest and implement ideas to drive growth and amplify our message.
To jump aboard the nerdiest train in town, you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer service role, plus a knack for dealing with issues and concerns the ‘right’ way.
- B2B sales experience and a track record of delivering growth
- Excellent communication skills, perfect written English and the ability to convey what makes our products unique in a fun and upbeat way.
- Familiarity with customer service platforms, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Slack and Adobe Acrobat. Bonus points if you’re familiar with invoicing, inventory management, Mailchimp and WordPress.
- A passion for business, awesome design and generally doing things differently – we care a lot about our customers and the planet, and you should too.
- To be reliable, meticulously well organized and a natural problem solver. You’ll also need to actively push the business forward and present creative solutions to roadblocks that arise as we grow.
It would also be great if you:
- Like puzzles
- Enjoy silly puns
- Have experience in the toys and games industry
- Work from anywhere (around 20 hours a week)
- Competitive hourly pay, plus performance-based bonuses
- Choose your hours (work any time from 8–4pm UK time)
- A healthy work-life balance and a respectful company culture
- Monthly gym membership covered by us
- Erm… free puzzles!
Based in the UK, Cloudberries is a fun, friendly company creating beautiful puzzles for grown ups. With a focus on vibrant colours and clean, modern designs, our gorgeous jigsaws have been making waves on social media for the past few years (really, just check the hashtag #cloudberriesofficial)
Made in Europe to the highest possible standards, Cloudberries puzzles are edgy enough for an art gallery – but to be honest, thanks to their super-cool branding and luxurious matt finish, they also look great on the kitchen table. With simple good-looking boxes and pieces that lock together perfectly every time, Cloudberries puzzles are a big hit with everyone from casual gift buyers to proper Puzzle Nerds®.
Most of all, our puzzles are loads of fun to put together and that’s reflected in the rave reviews that people give them. Cloudberries is committed to protecting people and the environment. Each and every Cloudberries jigsaw puzzle is made using sustainably sourced paper and cardboard. And that’s not all: in January 2020, we made an ambitious pledge to plant one new tree for every puzzle sold.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, begin by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line: I’m the missing piece!
In the body of your email, write the total number of ‘Easy-peasy’ puzzles on our website (in digits only), and nothing else. Jump that hurdle and we will:
- Send you an application form to fill in
- If successful, we’ll ask you to complete a couple of simple tasks
- Finally, we’ll invite you to a call with our co-founders Steve and Karin