Service Provider Pro 2 weeks ago
Customer Success / Growth Specialist
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🌴 4 weeks PTO
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close on Dec 19th
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Success / Growth Specialist
We’re expanding our team and are looking for a remote Customer Success / Growth specialist to build relationships with existing customers and new partners.
Service Provider Pro is the first agency management software for productized services. We help digital marketing agencies sell and deliver millions of dollars in services every month.
About this role
We’re a small and highly effective remote team – you’ll be our second customer success person reporting to the founder. You’ll have the autonomy to make decisions in a growing company and do the best work of your career.
You’ll spend 50% of your time helping existing customers, answering their support tickets, or guiding them through the software on scheduled demos.
The other 50% will go towards growth. Could be social, content marketing, or outreach – that depends on your skills and experience.
Long-term we hope you’ll be able to work in the parts of the company where your strengths are and where you can have the biggest impact.
Benefits of this role
Here’s why this is a great job.
- You’ll play a huge role in this company. This isn’t a support job where you’re mindlessly closing tickets all day. You’ll have the opportunity to have a big impact on products, marketing, and most importantly – our customer’s businesses.
- You’ll work remotely. Work from anywhere and enjoy the benefits of setting your own schedule – whether you want to hit the gym after lunch, or go to a movie while everyone else is at work, it’s up to you.
- You’ll work a 40-hour week. You’re not expected to do the startup grind and put in extra hours. We’re in this for the long run, and this is a results-driven job anyway.
- You get 4 weeks of paid vacation.
- You get a learning allowance. We’ll pay for books, courses, and programs to help you get better at what you do.
The ideal candidate
This could be a great opportunity for you if:
- You have experience with customer success or marketing. Or you’ve developed multiple skills working in an agency.
- You’re comfortable working remotely.
- You’re based in EST – PST timezones. We don’t expect anyone to work at night, and European times are already covered.
There are some general attributes that are guaranteed to make you awesome at this:
- You’re a self-starter, you like to set your own direction and run with it. You don’t need constant check-ins to get things done.
- You’re good at expressing ideas in clear and concise writing. The tone of our company is very personal, being able to write simply is a must.
- You’re tech-savvy. You’re able to quickly learn new software and figure out problems as they arise.
- You’re reliable. This is a remote position and nobody is going to look over your shoulder. Show up when you say you will, do what you say you’ll do.
- Finally, you’re proactive about moving the company forward. When you notice areas for improvement you take the initiative to create change.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.
Don’t forget to say:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.