PickFu 4 weeks ago
Customer Success Manager (Bilingual)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 🏖️ Unlimited PTO
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💼 Professional Development
- 🔑 Work with the Co-Founders
- 📅 Applications Close May 12th
- 💰 Competitive Salary and Benefits
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Success Manager (Bilingual)
PickFu is a consumer research software company that helps companies and entrepreneurs make better-informed decisions about their products, designs, marketing, and more. Businesses across such industries as e-commerce, mobile gaming, and publishing use PickFu to gather consumer insights quickly and at a fraction of the cost of traditional market research surveys.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to handle our global customer base. You must be fluent in English, as well as one of the following languages: Mandarin, Korean, German, Russian. Fundamentally, you will be supporting new customers and building long-term relationships with existing ones.
What You’ll Do
- Provide customer support through online chat, email, and video strategy calls.
- Lead the onboarding of new customers and manage a diverse portfolio of existing users.
- Engage with key contacts to build an ongoing relationship around feedback, updates, and support.
- Strategize with the PickFu team to develop a customer success plan, improve internal processes, and contribute the goal-setting efforts.
- Engage in-country and industry-specific outreach and marketing initiatives.
- Support the product team through customer feedback.
Team, Culture, Values
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
Communication is a big thing for us. We use Slack for chatting, Zoom for facetime, and Asana for planning. Our team meetings revolve around company updates, brainstorming sessions, feedback and check-ins, team building, and social events.
As an early team member, you will be helping shape our company culture and the direction of our products.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
- You’re experienced. You have 3+ years in a customer-facing role as a Customer Success Manager or an Account Manager with experience in managing a portfolio of diverse customers.
- You’re a people person. You are fluent in English, as well as another language. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable communicating with customers through multiple channels like email, chat, video call, and phone.
- You value relationships. We love our customers, but we also like the people we work with. As a member of the team, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
- Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be anywhere, but you’ll need to be available to support customers in the Europe or Asia-Pacific region, during their respective daytime hours.
- Comfortable serving customers from different countries.
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible – we have many customers in different industries, so the customer situations will be quite varied.
- Expertise in Loom, Intercom, WeChat, KaKaoTalk.
- Familiarity with online tools including Asana, Google Docs, Notion, and Slack.
- A proactive approach to anticipating needs and solving problems for our customers.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.
- Competitive salary with health insurance.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
- Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
- Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.