Speak On Podcasts 2 months ago
Customer Success Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close April 17th
💰 $1,500 – $2,500 USD per month (DOE)
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Success Manager
At Speak On Podcasts we’re looking for an awesome Customer Success Manager to join our team 🤘.
About the job
Due to recent growth, we’re looking to hire a full-time Customer Success Manager for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
This is an exciting role for someone who relishes the opportunity of managing the entire customer onboarding process from start to finish.
It is essential for this role that the successful applicant has experience of working in a B2B customer-facing position with exposure to various industries, functions, and backgrounds.
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from North America and Canada at this point in time, we’re sorry.
Meet your new team
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Owning the entire customer onboarding process and developing a deep understanding of our customer’s market and audience.
- Interviewing our customers to understand their area of expertise and craft topics we can use during the outreach process.
- Determining the research instructions for our Booking Agents ensuring that our campaigns are aligned with our customers goals.
- Constantly monitor the performance of our campaigns and proactively communicate with the customer to manage expectations.
- Develop and improve our Customer Onboarding process to create even more WOW moments for our customers.
- Communicating with our customers to solicit feedback to improve our processes.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and prioritize campaigns depending on weekly reporting results.
- Handle all billing-related activities via Stripe.
- Maintaining and updating all working documents spreadsheets and our internal project management tools.
- Exploring opportunities with our customers for additional services and referrals.
- Establishing metrics for customer success in order to measure the efficiency of our service.
The people behind Speak On Podcasts are fun, energetic, and supportive. They don’t leave you behind once they sign you on. They have a vested interest in your success. I love working with people that have integrity, and follow through with their word.
One of our awesome customers said this 😍
What We’re Looking For
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management or another client-facing role
- Natural ability to build rapport and quickly understand information about our customers market, industry and services
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Bias for action, ownership and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Passion for podcasts and how they can be leveraged to support brand awareness and demand generation campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset and proactively suggest improvements to processes and documentation
- A natural curiosity and desire to match entrepreneurs with their ideal customers
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to navigate Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Trello, Slack, and other technology