Speak On Podcasts 3 weeks ago
Customer Success Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 5th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Available during US office hours)
Now Hiring: Customer Success Manager
Due to recent growth, we’re looking to hire a full-time Customer Success Manager for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
This is an exciting role for someone who relishes the opportunity of managing the entire customer onboarding process from start to finish.
It is essential for this role that the successful applicant has experience of working in a B2B customer-facing position with exposure to various industries, functions, and backgrounds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning the entire customer onboarding process and developing a deep understanding of our customer’s market and audience.
- Interviewing our customers to understand their area of expertise and craft topics we can use during the outreach process.
- Determining the research instructions for our Booking Agents ensuring that our campaigns are aligned with our customer’s goals.
- Constantly monitor the performance of our campaigns and proactively communicate with the customer to manage expectations.
- Establishing metrics for customer success in order to measure the efficiency of our service.
- Develop and improve our Customer Onboarding process to create even more WOW moments for our customers.
- Communicating with our customers to solicit feedback to improve our processes.
- Exploring opportunities with our customers for additional services and referrals.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and prioritize campaigns depending on weekly reporting results.
- Handle all billing related activities via Stripe.
- Maintaining and updating all working documents spreadsheets and our internal project management tools.
What We’re Looking For
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management or another client-facing role
- Natural ability to build rapport and quickly understand information about our customer’s market, industry, and services.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Bias for action, ownership, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Passion for podcasts and how they can be leveraged to support brand awareness and demand generation campaigns.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset and proactively suggest improvements to processes and documentation
- A natural curiosity and desire to match entrepreneurs with their ideal customers
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to navigate Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Trello, Slack, and other technology
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.