Rachael Attard LLC 2 months ago
Customer Support Agent
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 📚 Book Club
- 🎓 Paid Training
- 🚀 Personal Growth
- 🕘 Employment Flexibility
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia
- 📅 Applications Close March 31st
- 💰 Salary (to be negotiated) & Bonuses
Now Hiring: Remote Customer Support Agent
Are You Our New Support Agent Or Office Assistant?
Are you a quick learner who enjoys working with people?
Are you looking for a brand that values its employees and wants to see them grow and develop?
Are you looking to be part of a team consisting of ambitious and highly intelligent people?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we are looking for YOU!!!
This Is What You’re Going to Do
- Handle all communication that we have with our customers – answer emails, blog comments, YouTube comments, Facebook messages, and Instagram messages.
- Keep in touch with our customers to help us understand their needs and constantly improve our products.
- Helping your coworkers with organisational tasks
This Is What We Are Looking For
- We’re looking for two people – one who’s going to be our new customer support agent and another who is going to work as a customer support agent and our office assistant
- You need to have great verbal and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be a quick learner
- You need to type fast and have at least basic computer skills
- Employment Flexibility – Depending on your time and experience we offer a part-time position or a full-time position.
- Bonuses: Within our company, bonuses aren’t just a dream, they are real. Apart from a nice and regular paycheck, you will get bonuses too!
- Remote Work: We mean it. No traveling, no office, no being stuck in a cubicle. We are a fully remote team, and we will remain free.
- Paid Training – Before you start your work as our customer support agent, you’ll get two weeks of on-the-job training.
- Personal Growth: We are growing fast which gives a lot of opportunities for growth with the company.
- Book Club: We love to read and to improve ourselves! We have a monthly book club where we focus on improving on one thing from which we could benefit the most.
- Freedom: We give our team members the freedom to be innovative, creative, and to take initiative while sharing valuable marketing experience.
- Fun Team: Our team consists of fun, driven, and smart people. Apply for one of the positions and you’ll see for yourself!
Is This The Right Job For You?
This Is The Right Job For You If:
- You are friendly, empathetic and a good listener.
- You believe it’s very important to always deliver on your promises.
- You like to work with competent and hardworking people who can inspire you to constantly improve.
This Job Is Not For You If:
- Like being micromanaged and having somebody checking your work every hour.
- Like getting orders for every part of your work.
- You think self-improvement is a waste of time. We challenge our team members to improve all the time, so if that does not excite you, this probably is not a job for you.
So, What’s The Next Step?
- Application deadline: March 31st, 2021 (7 pm GMT+1)
- An email from us: If you apply, you should receive an email from us in the next 24h, so don’t forget to check your spam and promotions folder!
- Starting date: If you become our new team member, you can expect to start working with us at the end of April.