DELUXY 2 months ago
Data Analyst/Excel Expert
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💸 13th-Month Pay
- 🔑 Work with the Owner
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🏖️ Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 📚 Paid Trainings and Courses
- 💰 700-1500 USD per month DOE
- 📅 Applications Close August 29th
Now Hiring: Remote Data Analyst/Excel Ninja
Do you love…
Building automations in Excel?
Looking at data and making decisions based on numbers?
Coming up with new ideas to improve the workflow?
Continuously learning new things and the challenges that they bring?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above then please keep reading…
Who we are
We’re on a mission to consistently create and scale quality consumer goods brands. We have multiple brands on Amazon.com with all sales currently in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. DELUXY is looking for a hungry, growth-minded data analyst with experience driving business growth. We are fully remote and based in the United States, Philippines, and Venezuela.
About the role
This role offers you the opportunity to make a significant and visible impact at a growing e-commerce company.
You will be responsible for helping us automate and improve key areas of our business while looking at analysing huge chunks of data.
You will be responsible for researching new product ideas, helping us optimize our pay-per-click campaigns, listing optimization and conversion rate testing.
We require someone with excellent data analysis skills, problem solving, fast learner, and growth-oriented.
The goals for this role are:
- Analyze data for new product opportunities
- Help optimize our listings conversion rate
- Split testing listings
- Optimize our Payperclick efforts
- Help improve key areas of the business by using scripts or automations as we see fit
This is a demanding role, but you will have the full support of the owner to be the best that you can be.
This is a fully remote position, and you can work from anywhere in the world.
- At least two years of experience as a data analyst
- Be compulsively organized.
- Flexibility. We want everybody to have a work/life balance but there will be times when issues occur in different timezones and you have to work early or late.
- Confident communication. (you should be able to create a job description far superior to this one!)
- The ability to learn quickly about things you’ve had no previous experience in.
- Extreme accountability.
- Great at problem-solving
- Great with numbers and data
- Must be an Excel ninja (run scripts, macros)
- Fast, reliable internet.
- You will take actions that align with our core values (listed below).
- Accountability, Performance, Growth-Mindset, Honesty
Nice to have
- Experience with ClickUp
- Experience working with Amazon Seller Central.
- Experience working remotely.
Must not have
- Your own business that you want a ‘side job’ to help fund.
- A lot going on already and don’t have the time and focus to really dive into a new challenge.
- A fixed mindset.
What you get
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Paid trainings and courses
- Access to whatever learnings and tools you need.
- The opportunity to work remotely from anywhere.
- Twelve paid vacation days per year as well as paid holidays for Easter, Christmas, and New Year.
- 13th-month pay
Be part of a great team that all have aspirations to make big things happen.