Momentum Brands 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 4 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🏖️ Unlimited Paid Vacation
- 📅 Applications Close May 1st
- 🎓 Access to latest learnings and tools
Now Hiring: Remote Data Analyst
Do you love to review, process, and analyze large amounts of data?
Are you an effective communicator who can draft compelling analytical reports as well as clearly present to executives?
Do you enjoy collaborating with people across diverse functions?
Are you a self-starter who loves to own things end to end?
Do you strive to improve solutions through iteration and communication?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above then please keep reading…
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to mine through complex data. You are extremely organized, can streamline processes, manage time effectively without being micromanaged, and you have an acute sense of detail.
We are Momentum Brands and we create consumer goods brands that are sold on the Amazon.com platform. Having multiple brands and currently, all sales in the USA, we are a small team and are based in Australia, China, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
We are a close-knit team and have team video calls every week, where the focus is on getting to know each other better.
- Reviews, process, and analyze large amounts of information related to customer service, sales, marketing, and supply chain. Combine data from multiple sources into integrated views that can be used to drive analysis and be summarized for executive decision-making.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and customer support to creatively answer unstructured business questions and harness the predictive power of the results.
- Develops a strong knowledge of business processes across the organization in order to provide relevant insights and recommendations to the team.
- Builds analytical tools, user-friendly reports, and ad-hoc analyses to support and enable operations teams.
- Translate general reporting requests from the business into data requirements, acquire data from multiple sources, and develop reports to satisfy the immediate business need, with some effort to anticipate future questions.
- Identify opportunities to scale actionable learnings and make strategic recommendations in a time-bound delivery focused team environment
- Conducting business analysis of current Inventory and historical usage to include management reporting.
- Experience with statistics, data science, and developing insights from data
- Four (4) years of experience in designing and authoring reports/dashboards using Tableau (or similar tools like Looker, Power BI, Qlik) is required.
- Ability to push conventional thinking to drive change and innovation
- Advanced skills with Excel.
- Ability to translate analysis into actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English are essential.
- Masters Degree degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Remote work-friendly.
- Flexible and Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule (as long as you’re available for meetings).
- Be part of a great team that all have aspirations to make big things happen.
- Access to all of the latest learnings and tools.