42 Agency 3 weeks ago
Demand Generation Strategist
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💻 Home Office Stipend
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🏖️ 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- 📚 Learning Stipend/Allowance
- 📅 Applications Close Sept 30th
- 💰 $60,000 – $70,000 annually (CAD)
Now Hiring: Remote Demand Generation Strategist
42 Agency is B2B MOPS & Demand Generation agency helping high growth B2B SAAS co’s build Demand Generation strategies, build sales & marketing processes & implement efficient technology stacks.
This is an Account Management / Demand Generation Strategist Role. You will own a roster of clients & build scalable demand generation programs. If you are not 100% familiar with everything but have a strong foundation – it’s ok. We’ll bring you up to speed ⚡️
We are looking for a customer-facing Demand Generation Manager that has strong communication skills and attention to detail. This client-facing role, you will be making recommendations MOPS & demand generation best practices, and managing the relationship.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide consulting expertise to improve marketing outcomes and deliver performing campaigns for multiple clients with a focus on paid / performance marketing / demand generation & MOPS.
- Architect and build email campaigns, forms, Hubspot // Pardot
- Architect and build chatbot campaigns using Drift and Intercom
- Audit & improve MOPS Systems Architecture – for example building a Campaign Workflow in Hubspot // Building Revenue Attribution Models etc.
- This role will be a mix of recommending strategies and programs and implementing those tactics working with internal teams, as well as monitoring success
- Consulting on the Go-To-Market strategies including Outbound & ABM
- Training customers on systems & tools
- Stay current with emerging marketing technologies, systems and strategies to support the client experience
- Lead project planning & resourcing with customers.
- Research and liaise with marketing technology partners for marketing program needs
- Create monthly & quarterly presentations that communicate project/campaign proposals and results
- Work with the internal team to implement/execute programs and strategies
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years in Demand Generation (in-house or agency side)
- Project management skills using tools such as Asana
- 2-3 years analysis, reporting, and creating marketing campaign strategies
- Deep understanding of effective content, messaging and calls-to-action as it relates to paid media & performance marketing.
- Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
- Subject matter expert in current marketing trends and multimedia platforms
- A deep understanding of fundamental B2B marketing & Demand Waterfall concepts
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting (Optional)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment
- Passion for continuous learning, problem solving, conversion optimization and team work
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Health Spending Account
- Immersive learning
- L&D Budget (courses, conferences)
- Home Office Allowance (hardware)
Salary Range for this role is $60,000 – $70,000 CAD (annually)