Perfect Keto 1 month ago
Demand Planning Manager
North America · Full Time
- 💸 $350 Receive a Referral Bonus 💸*
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕑 Flexible Hours
- 🏖️ Team Retreats
- 👶 Parental Leave
- 🏥 Health insurance
- ✈️ Vacation & Holidays
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 💡 5-8 Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🎓 Learning and Education Budget
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Demand Planning Manager [Remote]
The Perfect Keto Demand Planning Manager is responsible for managing the sales forecasting and demand planning processes of Perfect Keto which include activities such as building historical baselines, calculating baseline forecasts, working with the commercial team to establish incremental forecasts for promotions, and other marketing events; as well as build assumption based projections for new product launches or product extensions. This role will manage and facilitate sales forecasting activities. In addition, the role is expected to build, manage and maintain all demand planning-related tools, and historical data repositories.
- Building, managing, and maintaining forecast models and tools. Continually improving statistical forecasting models and methodology for both mature and new product launches. Accountable for forecast accuracy improvement.
- Leading the sales forecasting and demand planning process through interface with retail, marketing and finance to ensure timely development of an agreed-upon forecast which ties to financial projections.
- Works with the Finance team to determines optimal inventory levels across all SKUs
- Providing input in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Developing and implementing tools and processes to improve forecast capabilities, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with retail team and retail team leadership through excellent listening and communication skills to ensure an effective sales forecasting process.
- Building incremental forecasts using event-based modeling or similar techniques.
- Building new product launch or extension forecasts to support company growth and submit accurate demand projections to the supply chain team.
- Establishing continuous communication with supply planning and production scheduling to provide information on daily/weekly changes to demand
- Driving a culture of exception management by proactively identifying major issues and opportunities around demand and supply.
- Driving culture of analysis and execution taking ownership of identified issues in demand planning to drive quantifiable solutions and positive business results.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Math/Statistics, Supply Chain, Analytical Marketing or Operations Management
- 5+ years of experience in statistical forecasting, statistical modeling, demand planning in the CPG industry.
- Demonstrated experience with statistical forecasting tools.
- Managed and facilitated sales forecasting and S&OP review meetings.
- Experience using Netsuite and exceptional skills in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate across multiple departments and through multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated influencing, negotiating, and conflict management skills.
- Excellent collaborative management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of effective supply chain performance including supply planning, customer service, supplier, and manufacturing management.
We can’t take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Workday: As long as you get your work done, work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people’s lives.