OkDork 2 months ago
YouTube Marketer (Director of Design)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ⏲ Project-Based to Full-time
- 📅 Applications Close on Dec 12
- 📈 Exposure to an 8-figure organization
Now Hiring: YouTube Marketer (Director of Design)
I’m Noah Kagan and was #30 at Facebook, #4 at Mint, and now Chief Sumo at Sumo Group.
Recently, I’m having a TON of fun making videos and growing our YouTube channel.
We also just hit 85K subscribers (check it out here). 🚀
I believe YouTube will be the #1 employer of the future. It already is creating so many unique jobs and ways to make money (hint: 5 Weird YouTube Channels Making BIG Money).
So we’re doubling down on YouTube.
And now hiring for a YouTube Marketer (Director of Design). 🎨
What’s in it for you? 👇🏻
- Access to amazing people
- Improve your design skills
- I’m FUN (right?)
- Money (obviously)
- Unique exposure inside of an 8-figure organization
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
- A GREAT designer
- Experienced with YouTube thumbnails (for your own channel or others)
- A pro with Photoshop and/or other design tools
- Can turn an idea into something magical
Task List: 🛠
- Work with our team to come up with EPIC YouTube thumbnails based on video scripts and titles
- Monitor CTR (click-through rate) and come up with better thumbnails for previous videos released
Let’s date before marriage. This will be a part-time position at first (a few thumbnails a week). Then we’ll increase from there to full-time if impressive.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, create one here.