Millisage LLC 2 weeks ago
Digital Content Coordinator
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close May 25th
- 🔑 Right-Hand Person of the Founder
- 💰 $6 – $15 per hour (Pay will be hourly and commensurate with experience/location)
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Content Coordinator
Millisage LLC is hiring a part-time Digital Content Coordinator, up to 20 hours per week. We are a digital publisher of content sites focused on cooking, crafts, cleaning, and recreation (sports). We are looking for someone who enjoys editing, writing, social media, and new ways to reach readers on social media and the web. You should be excited by the prospects of growing content sites and digital marketing. If you have the aptitude, we can teach you the fundamentals of the position such as SEO, keyword research, and more. You will be the right-hand person of the founder and receive mentorship. Bonus points if you own a t-shirt that says “I’m silently correcting your grammar.”
- Manage the editorial process of content articles written by the freelance team, be the primary point of contact for freelancers. Hire new freelancers as needed and provide feedback for improvement.
- Review, edit and publish SEO-optimized articles on the websites.
- Create Pinterest pins, Facebook, and other social media posts.
- Choose image graphics for content.
- Manage links within the content.
- Some keyword research.
- Monitor website and social media reader comments and replies.
- Other tasks as needed.
Skills & Experience
We use these kinds of tools, some of which may be familiar, some you can learn: Google Drive, Google Docs, Excel, Market Muse, Canva, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Copyscape, Hemingway, Zoom, Google Meets, HTML, Email marketing tools, SEO
You MUST be fluent in English (American-style)