Innovation Ecosystem 3 weeks ago
Digital Growth and Operations Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Vacation
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🚀 Grow within the Company
- 📚 Training and Development
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 📅 Applications Close October 21st
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Growth and Operations Manager
- Part of a team with incredible experience in innovation globally
- Work with good people who want to create big change in the world
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours
- 100% remote – be anywhere you want, anytime
- Learning and professional development
- Room to expand your role in the business
Do you want to work on bringing a truly innovative idea to the world? Innovation Ecosystem is a small start up with a wealth of previous experience. You will be working with 2 person global team who have run and founded successful organisations, led one of the fastest growing business’ in the USA, and consult for fortune 500 companies to disrupt their industries.
We are an early stage startup bringing a new innovation methodology to the world. We are looking for someone to support in core tasks of growing organic reach in Google search and professional social media platforms such as Twitter and Linkedin, alongside executive and admin support to grow the business. Ideally we are looking for someone who has some experience in Twitter and Linkedin growth and outreach or SEO, and is willing to learn, discover, research new strategies to market and grow companies and ideas. This is a completely remote position (be anywhere you want, when you want). Success in the position has the potential to lead to greater involvement in the company.
Your goal in this role is twofold, build the company out into the world, and maximize the effectiveness of the CEO by ensuring their intentions are carried out to the fullest. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to build something incredible in the world, is highly self motivated and has great organisational skills.
Social Media Management
Managing social media platforms including Twitter and Linkedin
- Finding, organising and posting social media that engages Innovation Ecosystems target market
- Using social media marketing tools to build Innovation Ecosystem’s following and brand
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to Innovation Ecosystem’s activities
- Managing the updates on our website and content with our web support
- Finding and managing guest posting on new websites
- Finding and booking podcast appearances
- Finding and supporting conference submissions
- Finding, managing and supporting other areas of outreach and marketing
- Administration and support to the business as needed. Could include tasks such as data entry, research, editing documents, booking meetings etc.
- Supporting the setting and measuring of KPIs for company success
Other areas that may be of interest to support
- Product development (online courses etc)
- Book publishing and promotion
- Consultancy support
- General startup activities and growth in a new area of innovation
Who are you?
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Self motivated, highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding time management, communication and research skills
- High level of problem solving capabilities to tackle new challenges with limited instructions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Has worked with social media support in the past, or is very keen to learn quickly
- Enjoys researching random questions or niche areas requested
- Happy to put your mind to a task, learn what you need to do, and work hard to complete it.
Tools you would use include: Gsuite, Ahrefs, Mailchimp, Pipedrive etc don’t worry too much if you have to learn about these – they are all pretty simple if you are a self starter!