Wise Profits 2 weeks ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 5 Years of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on Aug 24th
- 🔑 Work Directly with the Founder
- 🌟 Be at the Beginning of Something Amazing
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketing Manager
Wise Profits is a boutique consulting firm whose purpose is “We are committed to infusing love and metrics into businesses to achieve extraordinary results” We are looking for a digital marketing assistant who can oversee and execute all of our marketing needs for Wise Profits, Chris Wise and the LQ Brands.
Wise Profits Purpose Declaration: We are committed to infusing love and metrics into businesses to achieve extraordinary results
Chris Wise MTP: To help 1Billion people raise their LQ through learning how to love themselves.
If you’re a solid team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, we want to hear from you! We offer an opportunity to apply your brilliance to meaningful work that is impacting the world!
About the Role
In the past, this role has been outsourced to marketing agencies. We are now bringing this role in-house. The role will initially be part-time and has the potential to move into full time.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Execute on marketing-related tasks
- Assist with lead generation and supporting sales materials
- Help develop the marketing & brand strategy
- We operate in a completely virtual environment and there is tremendous opportunity to grow professionally as we grow as a company.
- You are able to work anywhere in the world however ideal availability is between 9 am and 7 pm Pacific.
Who You Are
- You are sharp and intelligent
- Someone gets it the first time. You typically don’t have to have things explained more than once
- You can find and fix issues before they become problems
- You know how to take full ownership of your role
- You are excellent and effective at time management
- You are detailed oriented
- You are excellent at project management, hit your deadlines and don’t let things fall through the cracks
- You are able to create and optimizes processes and procedures
- You are reliable and can be counted on no matter what
- You are someone who owns their mistakes
- You are open-minded and progressive
Day to Day
- Marketing activities on social media platforms
- Sending out marketing/sales communications
- Designing marketing materials (case studies, testimonials, newsletter, one sheet)
- Project managing and executing on marketing projects
- Optimizing or creating new marketing funnels and processes
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Contacting PR, media outlets and speaking bookers for exposure opportunities
- Managing the websites, blogs, and all digital assets
- At least 5 years of project leadership and management experience
- At least 5 years in digital marketing experience
- At least 5 years of social media management experience
- Experience with book and product launches
- Google Analytics
- Highly Functional with the following systems
- Facebook, Linked-In, Instagram, Twitter
- Copper (CRM), MailChimp, ClickFunnels, Proposify
- Google Docs, Drive
- Please include the word ‘alpaca’ in the first line of your cover letter.
What’s in it for you?
- Tremendous learning and experience opportunity – You will be working with Chris Wise a 30-year seasoned entrepreneur who has sold two businesses.
- Growth potential
- Remote work environment
More about the brands
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.