ATLAS ANALYTICS 1 week ago
Digital Marketing Internship
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Contract, Full Time, Part Time
- 💡 Paid Internship
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close July 8th
- 🔑 Work with the Executive Team
- ⏲ Part-Time or Full-Time Options
- 🚀 Coaching and Career Development
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketing Internship
ATLAS ANALYTICS is a B2B Lead Generation Agency offering tailored outbound marketing services with a focus on telemarketing, lead generation & appointment setting, and personalized video outreach campaigns. Our focus is on the first part of the sales process, where we help mainly IT companies and growing tech startups to qualify leads from demand generation activity and to generate a new pipeline for our client’s sales force. We are educated in our client’s technical solutions and act as a natural extension to their sales team.
About This Role
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated intern to join our team and marketing efforts. If you have digital marketing skills, an interest in social media, and unique insights into outreach strategies to interact with our target audience, we want to hear from you. If you don’t have any marketing skills yet, but consider yourself a fast learner, disciplined, focused and curious, we want to meet you. Motivation is what we hire, skills are what we will help you learn. We believe in small teams and strong relationships. For us, small teams mean less bureaucracy and more getting things done in a trusted environment.
Through your work, you can make a lasting impact on our team by helping us deliver on our brand promise while achieving our customer satisfaction goals. This is a unique opportunity to join a new B2B lead gen agency that is well-positioned to grow further onto a global stage.
What We Are Looking For
- Hands-on marketing experience from previous internships would be good
- Willingness to take over a lot of responsibility and eagerness to learn a tremendous amount
- Curiosity and an interest in social media, content marketing and storytelling as well as video campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and independent working style. Our team works remotely, and we need to know you can manage your time effectively
- Proven ability to implement strategic plans and to proactively make things happen
- Fluent in English. German language skills are a plus but not essential
- Time for an intensive 3-6 months internship
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a growing startup, our roles are always evolving and you’ll get to experience a little bit of everything in the sales & business development area. However, here is what you can expect on a day-to-day basis:
- Work alongside the Executive Team & online marketing managers to implement our digital marketing and outreach strategy
- Crafting compelling blog, social and video content to increase our web presence
- Managing and executing content calendar planning, communications outreach through digital channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, MailChimp
- Developing content marketing and growth hacking strategies
- Track performance through digital channels, analytics using Google Analytics, Social Media Insights, etc. and provide detailed statistics
- Screen the B2B tech & IT landscape to find companies that are looking for outbound marketing and support in their lead generation activities
- Engage on social media in groups and with influencers in the industry
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Perks
- Work on multiple projects with companies around the world in a fast-growth environment. We partner with high-growth startups, venture-backed scale-ups, medium-sized firms as well as big corporations all over the world and across different industries
- Internal training, 1:1 Coaching and career development
- Enjoy the benefits and flexibility of remote work from anywhere in the world
Working at ATLAS ANALYTICS
We always strive for 100% client satisfaction and want to offer them the best possible experience when engaging with us. We value direct communication and remote work that allows each team member to better align their private life with the work they love to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We believe in small teams and strong relationships. For us, small teams mean less bureaucracy and more getting things done in a trusted environment.
- Position: Digital Marketing Internship
- Employment Type: Contract basis
- Compensation: This is a paid internship requiring a commitment of at least 20 hours/week or more
- Location: Responsibilities will be fulfilled remotely and will require the use of a personal computer with reliable, fast-connected internet access
- Timeline: 3-6 months
How To Apply
To jump-start the process, click the Apply Now button on this page and complete our application form.
We will ask a few questions about your previous experiences and your motivation for the role. You will be asked to record a short Loom video where you introduce yourself and tell us why you are a good candidate to join our team.
We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!