KLIM Technologies 4 weeks ago
Digital Marketing & Marketplace Manager Assistant (6-Month Internship)
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 💡 Internship
- ⏲ Flexible Hours
- 🔑 Work with CEO
- 💰 1200€ Per Month
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 🚀 Grow Into Full-Time Role
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Europe
- 📅 Applications Close on March 2nd
Now Hiring: Digital Marketing & Marketplace Manager Assistant (6-Month Internship)
Your Duties and Responsibilities
Digital Marketing & Marketplace Manager Assistant will build relationships and make new connections while effectively marketing our presence online. That includes extensive outreach to YouTubers, social media influencers, bloggers, writers, journalists, media outlets, site managers and administrators via email and social media.
He/she will also have the opportunity to learn how an e-commerce business operates and be a part of this process.
You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
You will be in charge of:
- Defining the partnership & outreach strategy with the Growth Team and the CEO.
- Reaching out to potential partners (specialised websites, influencers, editors, digital marketing tools…).
- Assess these opportunities and issue a recommendation on the potential partnerships (go/no-go).
- Once decided, launch & follow-up those partnerships.
- Establish and maintain a pool of relevant partners.
- Marketplace management: help with everyday tasks such as price changes, listing updates, pay per click advertising adjustments…
As part of the Growth Team, you will be properly trained and assisted on these tasks. However, we expect a great deal of autonomy from you.
To Fit This Position
We hire mostly for abilities, as we strongly believe that with a willingness to learn a person can quickly get up to speed, but these would give you a starting advantage:
- Digital Marketing knowledge. Degree or relevant experience in Digital marketing is a plus.
- Growth Mindset: you are able to quickly identify relevant opportunities for a brand like KLIM.
- Strongly motivated team player able to drive projects autonomously.
- Result-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Best candidate will be insightful with the ability to quickly understand KLIM’s landscape & identify suitable opportunities for growth.
You must be…
- Autonomous, Reliable, Organised, Hardworking
- Willing to learn + have Growth mindset
- Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker
Pay and Perks
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
1200€ per month; 1500€ per month if end of study internship.
In case of satisfying results, this position could become a full-time opportunity.
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 35 – 40hour weekly workload.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions this policy may be affected.