LTVplus 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 20th
- 💪 Personal and Professional Growth
- 🌎 Geographically Distributed Agency
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketing Manager
LTVplus helps increase the sales and customer satisfaction of e-commerce brands with world-class customer service outsourcing. Our mission: ridding the world of bad customer experiences.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join us in our growth in eCommerce. The Digital Marketing Manager will create and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to drive website traffic, market our partners, and generate quality leads through various online marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is innovative, organized, up-to-date on the latest online platforms, social media savvy, a great communicator, detail-oriented, and ambitious.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also work closely with our Partnerships Manager.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships Manager to develop and execute online marketing strategies and tactics designed to generate qualified leads.
- Turn company goals and strategies into marketing activities that generate high quality leads for business growth.
- Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement
- Improve the company’s brand positioning in the industry.
- Stay on top of current marketing trends and strategies.
- Analyze marketing automation software and marketing databases to uncover both marketing and sales opportunities.
- Develop content ideas for resources such as whitepapers, guides, blog posts, and infographics.
- Monitor, measure, analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and use this information to improve.
- Continuously optimize marketing strategies to generate more qualified leads.
- Develop and implement a regular schedule of digital content.
- Analyze weekly growth KPIs.
- Nurture leads through different marketing channels and the use of marketing automation
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing (with a focus on content marketing)
- Experience in organizing events and creating co-marketing initiatives such as webinars and content pieces with partners
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate leads
- Create campaigns to promote our partnerships and our brands
Work closely with leadership and Partnerships to understand their requirements and achieve KPI targets for lead generation
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Familiar with the latest marketing tools
- Strong written and personal communications skills
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently and remotely
- Work with fast-growing and established eCommerce brands
- Work with high-profile agency and tech partners in the eCommerce space
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours (as long as you meet deadlines and attend meetings)
- Growth opportunities