ResultStory 3 weeks ago
Digital Marketing Officer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Entry to Mid Level
🔑 Work with the Founder
💪 Fitness Stipend/Allowance
📚 Learning Stipend/Allowance
💰 $400 – $1500 per Month Part-Time
Wanted: Remote Digital Marketing Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic & knowledgeable Digital Marketer who has…
- Experience implementing, optimizing, and maintaining Digital Marketing strategies
- Project Management skills, who can run and track multiple campaigns
- Ambition to progress at a Dynamic Startup with a 100% Remote Role
We make awesome video testimonials for online courses.
You’ll be responsible for setting up and maintaining our Digital Marketing campaigns – attracting online course creators to our service. The leads from these campaigns will be put through our high-converting sales funnel… But we need you to get leads to that funnel first!
The role is part-time with the opportunity for progression.
Are you a marketing nerd with great project management skills?
If you know what a tripwire funnel is, and have heard of online marketers like Russell Brunson, Seth Godin, Ryan Deiss, Jeff Walker… please keep reading 🙂
Flex your existing marketing muscles, while testing new strategies and progressing your skills!
Our experienced ‘Marketing Wizz’ CEO will be working hand in hand with you to develop the strategies for these marketing campaigns. This means you get to focus on the execution, rather than pulling your hair out wondering what to try.
We already have a few successful Digital Marketing campaigns running for you to maintain and optimize. And we hope to get the ball rolling on a few new ones, which you’ll play a key role in setting up.
If you want to focus all of your time on implementation, optimization and analyzing the funnels, this role is perfect for you.
On a typical day, you could be…
- Checking the delivery rate of our cold email campaigns and implementing fixes you’ve discussed with the team to get those delivery rates up
- Firing up our lead tracking Google Spreadsheet and noting down the source of all the latest leads, so we can accurately track how well each campaign is working
- Managing our Facebook Ads contractor by giving him instructions on how we want our new campaign to run, and listing down all the pieces we’ll need to run that campaign successfully (the copy, the creatives, a defined audience, etc.)
We make video testimonials to showcase powerful success stories for online courses and communities.
By doing this, our purpose is to inspire people to pursue personal & professional growth.
Managing Digital Marketing Campaigns
Key outcomes: Driving Qualified Leads to our Sales Funnel
- Researching potential referral partners
- Managing the day-to-day of our cold email campaign (training provided)
- Building prospect lists and other lead gen research for cold outreach
- Managing referral partner campaigns – customizing copy for specific referral partners, setting up referral links, etc.
- Keeping referral partners updated on the progress of their leads
- Keeping a record of new leads and their lead sources
- Compiling weekly KPIs for all lead gen metrics
- Tracking various campaigns to measure the effectiveness and ROI on campaigns
- Sourcing marketing freelancers for specialists tasks i.e. FB ads manager, copywriter, or web developer
- Managing freelancers and ensuring freelancers provide regular data updates
- Qualifying and managing leads until the point they’ve booked a sales call
Tools & Software
Some of the tools we work with are:
- Various Email Service Providers
- Google Sheets
- Referral attribution software
- Facebook Campaign Manager
- Google Ads
- High-level of English
- 1 year of Digital Marketing experience
- General Digital Marketing knowledge and an awareness of common Digital Marketing strategies
- Experience tracking and managing marketing campaigns
- You pay attention to detail and don’t miss the little things. In fact, in the application form, there is a question ‘Do you pay attention to detail… What is the capital of Portugal?’. To show us that you did carefully read this job description, select ‘Arrifana’ as the answer (it’s not the correct answer, but that’s ok. The purpose of the question is to test your attention to detail, not your geography skills 😉
- Fast reliable internet
- Work for a fast-growing company, in an exciting niche with a cool product
- Benefit from a culture that strongly supports personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for future career progression within the business
- Fully remote role
- Learn and improve your Digital Marketing skills and techniques
We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance – so you’ll get a $25 per month allowance for health, fitness, or hobbies!
This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes, or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
We believe in personal & professional development – so we’ll pay for any books that will help your development!
Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we’ll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).