SCUBE Marketing 10 hours ago
Digital Marketing Strategist
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close June 30th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
- 💰 $55k – $65k per year + 15% performance bonus
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketing Strategist
Join our team on a mission to drive sustainable growth as a remote Digital Marketing Strategist who would help manage client portfolio, be the main point of contact, and report the success of the team.
Typical projects in this role include
- Retain & Grow client portfolio. Advocate for 15-20 clients. Ensure the strategy is executed on time and within the budget.
- Client onboarding. Set the base for work: gather and document business information, get access to main platforms needed for work, answer clients’ questions.
- Client & Team communication. Be the main contact person for the client and the main information source for the team.
- Reporting. Report and share performance insights to the client via email & phone.
- Internal process improvement. Understand the internal process and help to improve it.
- Training. Spend 10% of your time improving your knowledge of PPC.
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Experienced in PPC/Google Ads. You have 3+ years of digital agency account management experience. Technical knowledge of PPC is a plus.
- Strong communicator. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficient. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem solver. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move the projects forward.
- Emotionally intelligent. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop a relationship with different people.
- Location. Job is remote but the applicants need to live and be located in the United States (ideally midwest).
- Experience. 3+ years of experience working with Google Ads or Facebook Ads platforms.
- Salary. $55-$65/year + 15% performance bonus based on exceeding goals.