Speak On Podcasts 2 weeks ago
Digital Project Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-2 Years Of Experience
- 💰 $1.5k – $2.5k USD per month
- 📅 Applications Close August 19th
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Project Manager
At Speak On Podcasts we’re looking for an experienced, problem-crushing Digital Project Manager to join our team! 🤘
About the job
We’re looking to hire a full-time Digital Project Manager for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
Quite simply, you’ll be the glue that oversees the planning, tracking, and deliverables of our internal projects and ensure that our customers receive the highest quality service.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will work closely with our team of Booking Agents, Researchers, and Copywriters to manage the workflow and task assignments ensuring that each project finishes on time and within budget, with as little stress as possible.
If you have experience of working in an agency before and you’re the type of person who thrives on building efficient processes and delegating tasks and taking accountability for projects, then we want to speak to you.
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from North America and Canada at this point in time, we’re sorry.
Meet your new team
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Preparing and monitoring project schedules, scope, and internal budgets guaranteeing that each project is running to schedule.
- Proactively monitoring the performance of each project and make sure any adjustments are made in order to achieve the goals of the campaign.
- Owning the maintenance and updates required for our internal reporting and dashboards.
- Planning and forecasting the resources available for each project
- Setting up new customer projects and the related folders, documents and subsequent tasks for the team.
- Suggesting (and implementing) improvements to processes, documents and technology with the aim of streamlining our projects.
- Delegating work within the team, checking work (research quality, follow-up tasks, reporting sheets etc) when complete and holding the team accountable to the deadlines set.
- Proactively identifying potential issues in our service delivery and providing solutions to overcome these.
- Taking ownership of processes and standard operating procedures ensuring that these are up to date and new changes are effectively communicated with the team.
“The people behind Speak On Podcasts are fun, energetic, and supportive. They don’t leave you behind once they sign you on. They have a vested interest in your success. I love working with people that have integrity, and follow through with their word.”
One of our awesome customers said this 😍
Qualities we are looking for
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working at a productized service, digital marketing, or advertising agency.
- Ability to simply get things done well and on time.
- Has uncompromising attention to detail when it comes to written documentation, standard operating procedures, and resource allocation.
- Has hands-on experience with project management tools and processes.
- Shares our company values: people first, going the extra mile, taking ownership whilst having fun.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and easily and extremely proficient with Google Sheets and Project Management software.
- A proactive approach to projects, deadlines, problem solving and communication, and confidence to update the leadership team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and flexibility to keep up with shifting priorities.
- Clear and honest communication approach, whilst not being afraid of holding team members accountable.
- Direct experience working with multiple projects and managing the ‘bigger picture’ in a remote environment.
Join the SOP Family…
Please click the Apply Now button on this page and complete the form to apply for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants we are strict with our recruitment process, failure to complete all answers in the application form will result in your application being rejected.