Agents Invest 2 weeks ago
Director of Agent Relations
North America · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🏖️ 2 weeks paid vacation
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.A.
- 📅 Applications Close October 3rd
- 💰 $50,000 + Commission per Year
- ⚕️ $300 per Month Health Insurance Reimbursement
Now Hiring: Remote Director of Agent Relations
At Agents Invest we help real estate agents close an extra six-figures in commissions by specializing in investment property sales working with real estate investors. We do this through our online coaching programs, virtual summits, and a referral program.
We’re an innovative, fast-growing company, offering an exciting opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a Director of Agent Relations to join the team on a full-time basis.
Our team is entirely remote and passionate about helping our clients get results. Everything we do is meant to challenge the status quo of selling real estate, giving agents the competitive edge they need to build a recession-proof business with recurring revenue.
We’re looking for someone who will match our culture.
About the Role
The Director of Agent Relations is the department head of our Agent Referral Program and leader of our Agent Academy training program where we teach agents how to close more transactions by working with buy and hold investors.
We believe we can teach both brand new and seasoned agents how to earn more while working fewer hours, and take what we teach them to apply themselves.
We’ve had a ton of success with our programs, and we need a strong leader to help us scale to the next level. That’s where you come in!
About Our Ideal Candidate
- You’re a resourceful and creative problem-solver who believes anything is possible.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in real estate, including but not limited to title and escrow, working as an agent, team leader, agent support, mortgage industry, or as a real estate investor
- You are charismatic and captivating on camera, love public speaking, and get energy from teaching others.
- You have superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse.
- You are comfortable with working and collaborating on a remote basis
- You have the constant desire to be collaborative and work closely with everyone on our team
- Ability to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO and create plans to execute
- You’re a savvy salesperson, ask great questions, and helps clients break through barriers.
- You have a passion for going above and beyond to deliver a “wow” experience
- You’re a champion of our brand and the real estate agent
- Driven, yet you have the heart to lead others (especially those launching or relaunching their careers).
- Exhibit a patient, yet, results-oriented approach to goals and you thrive seeing others achieve.
- Holds others accountable through impactful coaching and guidance, and celebrating success through others.
Expectations of the Role
- Obtain and leverage referral partner feedback to improve the overall agent experience
- Onboard a minimum of 8 referral partners every month
- Host weekly training calls, ensure agents are aware of upcoming calls, and gain feedback on topics that would be most beneficial
- Brainstorm for new marketing ideas/ways to find referral agents and build our recruiting opportunities
- Follow up with pending referral transactions
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Coach agents on the activities that will lead them to meet their goals
- This is a full-time, 40 hour per week remote position so you need to be a disciplined self-starter that can manage your workload autonomously.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary $50,000 per year
- Generous commission structure. Based on company goals and projections the total compensation is in the six-figure range
- $300 per month in reimbursed health insurance expense
- 14 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
How to Apply
We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to growing our referral program and help our clients achieve their goals. We are looking for someone who will become an integral part of our team moving forwards. This is a long-term position.
As this is a full-time position it isn’t suitable for someone already employed or looking to work with other clients or run their own business.
While the specific experience of a similar role is not essential, this is not an entry-level position and does require someone with leadership abilities. There is potential for development and further advancement within this role in the future too.
We don’t expect you to be on-call 24/7 but we do expect a high level of responsiveness to our members and team. Work is not to a set 9-5 schedule, however, so while some evening calls are required you are otherwise able to be flexible with the days and times that you work.