Tribute.co 1 month ago
Director of Marketing
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🔑 Report to COO
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 5+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 28
Now Hiring: Remote Director of Marketing
Are you a creative visionary who is looking for maximum responsibility and ownership of your projects?
Do you give a s*** about making a positive impact on the world?
Do you enjoy working with best in class designers and engineers to bring your ideas to life?
Do you want to work at a company where your voice is valued and you can have a significant impact on company/product strategy?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this job may be for you.
At Tribute.co, we are on a mission to spread gratitude and authentic human connection in the world. We build innovative technology that helps people share meaningful video messages with the people they care about, on any special occasion.
The New Yorker recently called us “Hallmark 2.0” and that’s a fairly accurate way to think of what we’re building. Here’s an INC article about our rapid growth in 2020 (30x’d all relevant KPIs this year).
Since the start of COVID, we’ve helped people around the world share over 2 MILLION videos of love and gratitude for people they care about and now we’re looking for someone who can help us 10x that impact.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to head up our growth efforts as we launch two new products over the next year.
You will be leading the team and developing our marketing department as we shift more emphasis on user acquisition and revenue growth. To this point, all of our growth and success has been built off the back of an inherently viral product that our customers love. (80% of our customers report crying Tears of Joy when they watch their Tribute videos).
Three Major Responsibilities:
Direct/manage all creative content for marketing (copy, design, video, campaigns, pitches)
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our brand voice across all marketing channels.
- Should be able to lead the implementation of our strategy for Top of Funnel, Mid Funnel, and Re-Engagement customer acquisition and retention (via email, text message, and other means)
- Should be an excellent writer who can contribute (email, web, or, etc.)
- Should be able to direct the creative team (visual designers, video editors, etc) who are creating marketing materials.
Be our creative wheelhouse.
Come up with pitches, ideas, and collaborations to fill out our content calendar months in advance.
- **Have an eye for ways we can piggyback on trends** (one of the most effective ways to extend brand reach is to interject where we are relevant)
- Brand collaborations
- PR campaigns
- Holiday specific campaigns
Assist in managing/optimizing all agency relationships with our COO (paid media, affiliate, influencer, social media, etc.)
- We have an amazing team of contractors/agencies, you are our main POC for maximizing the effectiveness of their work for us.
Our Core Values at Tribute.co
GRATITUDE: Gratitude is the most effective path to a happy life. We practice Gratitude and remind the world “If you have anything nice to say, SAY IT ALL!”
RESOURCEFULNESS: We are problem solvers and figure things out when instructions aren’t attached to them. When in doubt, Google that S***.
OWNERSHIP: We operate with autonomy and take responsibility over our own excellence. Be proud of what you create.
MEANINGFUL CONNECTION: Life is too short for boring conversation. We talk about what matters and help others to do the same.
SUPPORT: We always ask how we can help and are thoughtful about how we show up for one another. We believe in the ‘give first’ mentality.
You will spend the majority of your time creating, testing, and optimizing new marketing initiatives on and off the site. Include “gratitude” in the subject line in your response so we know you pay attention to the details!
You will also have an opportunity to work directly with the executive team to define product strategy, marketing/growth priorities, and programs related to corporate marketing, communications, email, text, chatbot, newsletters, etc…
As a rapidly growing business, this position comes with great potential for growth. It also comes with the expectation of flexibility, a high level of focus, and resourcefulness. We are looking for someone that when faced with a challenge outside the job description, will roll up their sleeves, figure it out, and get it done.
- Creative (above all!)
- Action Oriented
- Rapid Iterator
- Above all: Show us that you’ve done this before!
- Show us an email campaign that led to high conversion.
- Show us a compelling marketing campaign with beautiful designs
- Show us a sample of your creative process and novel ideas that won buy-in
- Bonus: you’ve worked on Marketing Strategy for a Consumer Tech brand with a long buy cycle (2+ Weeks)
- 5+ Years of Relevant Experience
- Having an MBA is nice, but equal opportunity is given to degreeless entrepreneurs who have a history of CRUSHING IT!
- Salary: Competitive base plus exciting performance bonuses based on hitting revenue targets
- Flexible PTO after the first 6 months
- A global network of entrepreneurs/visionaries to collaborate and elevate with
Let’s do this! Looking forward to connecting with you.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.