The Institute of Transformational Nutrition 1 month ago
Director of Operations
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🧘 Health & Wellness
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💼 Professional Development
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications close on August 9th
- 💪 Professional and Personal Growth
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation and Personal Time
Now Hiring: Remote Director of Operations
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN) is the modern-day school for forward-thinking coaches (and those who want to become one). Our mission is to redefine nutrition by educating and certifying the next generation of modern-day successful coaches and entrepreneurs.
ITN is led by Cynthia Pasquella-Garcia, a leadership coach, celebrity nutritionist, author, media personality, and official nutritionist for the show Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.
We’re looking for a Director of Operations to help grow and scale our online health coaching certification company.
You will provide staff support for the acquisition and retention of customers through the planning, evaluation, monitoring, and improving financial, information technology, human resources, products, and administrative systems in a way that promotes an effective, smooth-running organization that meets or exceeds financial goals while ensuring overall customer satisfaction and retention.
The person we bring on will need to feel right at home in a startup environment. The learning curve is steep and the speed can make your head spin, but if you’re willing to focus and do the work, you will be a part of a team that’s changing lives around the globe!
We are a small but mighty team that’s growing quickly, and every member handles their part of the business so the company runs smoothly. We want each team member to feel empowered and in control of what they do each day.
- Scale the business with a deep understanding of online/digital marketing, the online education market, the health coaching industry, and systemization.
- Work with product development to develop strategies and activities to increase user experience and conversion optimization.
- Track, analyze, and understand the implications of all our website’s associated metrics.
- Effectively collaborate with the CEO for the vision of the company while filtering and translating the CEO’s ideas into functional plans and projects that align with strategic goals.
- Resolve issues effectively while continuing to focus on and maintain the culture of the company.
- Ensure the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business processes and systems according to organizational objectives and apply improvements and ensure adherence by the team.
- Effectively manage projects and resources in a way that enables the company to scale profitably.
- Serve as the final seal of approval before new projects go live.
- Ensure company-wide adherence to branding guidelines.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
- Work with the management team to plan and develop short- and long-term goals and objectives annually to ensure that the business meets the profit and cash flow objectives.
- Closely track and inquire about daily operations; recommend and create improved courses of action where necessary.
- Hiring, onboarding, and training team members; complete job descriptions and position contracts for all employees; periodically conduct performance evaluations.
- Quantify student satisfaction and employee satisfaction on a regular basis.
- Manage IT to ensure that company operations run smoothly.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Proven experience growing and scaling companies in the coaching industry with experience in the health coaching industry a huge plus.
- Highly analytical mind with a demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and making or recommending decisions based on those metrics.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and strategic online growth.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities with E-myth training/education a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g., marketing, acquisition, finance, customer service, etc.).
- Familiarity with various online business software (e.g., CRM, Asana, Dropbox, etc.).
- Education in business administration or relevant field.
- Experience working remotely with the necessary space and tools to do so in this role.
Here’s who this position is NOT for:
- Those looking for a “side job” while growing their own business.
- People who have a lot going on already and don’t have the time and focus to really dive in.
- People who haven’t read a non-fiction book (or listened to a podcast) about business or marketing in a very long time.
- Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Those who prefer to be front-facing in the business.
However, this position IS for a person who:
- Is resourceful.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
Here’s what the right person will love about this position:
- You’ll be paid to do what you already get a kick out of: growing and scaling a company with a great group of people who make it fun!
- You’ll get to do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- You’ll get to work in a fast-growing online education company, where there are loads of growth opportunities.
- You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Certifying the next generation of successful coaches.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Unlimited vacation and personal time
- A required monthly self-care day
- Discount pricing for pharmaceutical-grade supplements
- Access to our Learning Library and certification courses for ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Develop and reach your personal goals as well as your professional ones
- The salary will be determined based on education and experience. This is a full-time position.
Inclusion and Diversity Honor Policy
We believe a rainbow would be boring without all the colors. We also believe the world would be less interesting, impactful, and meaningful without the wide range of people in it. We understand that its diversity and a wide range of thoughts and backgrounds that create powerful transformation in the world. We respect all races, religions, creeds, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, national origins, disabilities, and backgrounds and have a zero-tolerance policy for those who don’t.
Sound Like A Good Fit?
Then click on Apply now!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.