Panda Brands 3 weeks ago
E-Commerce Operations Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗣 Excellent English skills
- 🏖️ 20 days of paid holidays
- 📅 Applications Close October 1st
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (2 – 4 hours overlap with GMT)
Now Hiring: Remote E-Commerce Operations Manager
Panda Brands is a global E-Commerce brand building agency based in London, United Kingdom.
We build engaging direct to consumer Shopify brands in the health and wellness industry which make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Due to rapid growth we are now looking for a highly organised, proactive and detail-orientated E-Commerce Operations Manager to join our remote team and oversee the daily operations of our growing portfolio of international E-Commerce brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial remote team with huge potential for career growth, additional responsibility and making a big impact.
You’ll be the key integrator and executor for our business – responsible for managing operations, monitoring business performance, project management, overseeing the rest of our remote team, documenting and improving our SOPs and working closely with our directors to take our ideas and make them a reality!
You’ll be responsible for overseeing and communicating with other departments on a daily basis, performing key operational tasks, managing inventory, setting KPIs, tracking business performance, managing team members and working closely with our two directors to develop and implement actionable strategies to fuel business growth.
You’ll be given a huge amount of freedom, responsibility and autonomy to implement your own ideas, improve our processes, and do work that really makes a difference as we continue to experience rapid growth.
Tools We Use:
- Slack for daily communication with the team.
- Notion for project, task management and SOPs.
- Google Suite for document management.
- Shopify for E-Commerce
- Xero for bookkeeping and financial reporting
Here are some of the key characteristics that are important for this role:
E-Commerce brands are fast-paced with lots of moving parts and plenty of fires to put out. We’re looking for a highly analytical problem solver who’s comfortable adapting to different situations, thinking fast and implementing creative solutions to issues as they arise.
TECH SAVVY + FAST LEARNER
We’re looking for a tech savvy individual with excellent general internet skills and a growth mindset – meaning you love to improve, learn and develop new skills. We are constantly refining and improving the tools and technology we use so you should enjoy learning new software and be able to pick things up quickly.
HIGHLY ORGANISED + INDEPENDENT:
This role is suitable for someone proactive and independent who’s comfortable taking initiative and working independently on their own initiative. You also need to be process-driven, highly organised and meticulously detailed when it comes to administration and document management. As the integrator and key organiser of the business you’ll be driving projects forward, improving our procedures, assigning work and managing our team and keeping them accountable and on task to ensure that our daily operations run as smoothly as possible.
A PEOPLE PERSON
You should have excellent communication skills and a high standard of written and verbal English – as well as experience of managing, hiring and motivating other team members (ideally in a remote setting). You should be easy to get along with, positive, outgoing, humble and someone who leads by example.
If you love spreadsheets and crunching numbers this is the role for you! We’re looking for someone comfortable with creating dashboards, tracking KPIs, producing reports and monitoring business performance to keep us on the path to meeting our goals.
Key Requirements For This Position:
- You have experience in E-Commerce and working in a similar role.
- You have a high standard of written English – both verbal and written.
- You have experience in project management, logistics, purchasing or supply chain.
- You have experience with managing other team members.
- Knowledge of setting KPIs and monitoring performance
- Some knowledge of basic financial reporting or bookkeeping.
- Experience working with Shopify or similar E-Commerce platforms.
- Able to work full-time for 8 hours per day Monday to Friday with at least 2-3 hours per day overlap with GMT time zone (United Kingdom).
Bonus Points For These Skills (Not Essential):
- Online marketing, social media marketing, or paid advertising experience.
- Any experience with Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Google Datastudio or Zapier.
Our Perfect Candidate:
- Has experience with creating and documenting SOPs.
- Has experience with setting, tracking, and monitoring KPIs.
- Has experience with hiring, leading and managing other staff.
- Has experience creating dashboard systems and producing high level reports.
- Has experience with Xero or other similar bookkeeping platform.
- Is willing to grow within the role and adapt to new challenges
- Is ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Is highly analytical, passionate about numbers, processes, automation and improving operational efficiency.
- Uses initiative – and is objective driven, not purely task driven.
- Is interested in engineering, automated and systemising the business to improve our operational efficiency.
- Is comfortable with directing, and managing a team; knows how to motivate others and help to ensure staff to perform their best level.
- Loves the idea of setting KPIs, managing staff, optimising performance, and tweaking systems and processes to ensure that KPIs are met
What’s In It For You:
- Flexible working hours (at least 2 to 4 hours overlap with United Kingdom GMT timezone).
- Work from anywhere for a fast-growing UK company.
- Take on a key position of responsibility with huge opportunity for career growth.
- 20 days of paid holiday per year
- Training and development opportunities.
- Performance-related bonuses
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!