MonetizeMore 5 months ago
E-Learning Marketing Associate
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on August 27th
Now Hiring: Remote E-Learning Marketing Associate
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by billions of users per month. The company has been running for 10 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 160+ spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
As an E-Learning Marketing Associate, you will join a talented & diverse Marketing team and be part of the creative lifeblood of our company. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with marketing team members on challenging projects and advance your career with 1on1 mentorship with our Vice President of Marketing. You will have a hands-on role to learn what it takes to be a successful digital marketer in the high-growth world of E-Learning & AdTech.
Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results-driven behavior and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for an E-Learning Marketing Associate. Your primary goal is to foster the growth of PubGuru University, our E-Learning initiative. This will include partnering with marketing & training team members to foster the growth of our student community through media buying, email marketing, and social media.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in media buying strategy, copywriting & analysis
- Assist in social community building activities within PGU
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns to nurture users and increase engagement
- Create user feedback surveys to inform future marketing projects
- Contribute to the overall E-Learning strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience across many written forms, including email copy, blog articles, website copy, social posts, and everything in between.
- The ability to collaborate between a variety of creative teams, from Support, Sales, and Development.
- The ability to juggle multiple deadlines and prioritize your time effectively.
- Ability to convey technical information in an easily digestible manner to a wide variety of audiences.
- Plus, but not required. Previous experience working with digital marketing platforms like ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Google Analytics, ClickFunnels.
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working setup).
- Create your own schedule.
- Competitive internship compensation package.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore Marketing Team, please fill the application and provide us with specific reasons that set you apart from other candidates. We hire people, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality 😉
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.